7.

"Twenty year old Jane Doe found dressed in wedding dress with a slit throat. There was no blood at the scene and her fiancé, thought to be Soldier Son Hyunwoo is currently missing. Any information in regards to his whereabouts and her death welcomed,"

I looked at my friends, "That is weird. It doesn't really tell us anything though,"

"Exactly, and that tells us a lot," Namjoon said.

I raised an eyebrow as Hoseok spoke, "I'm not following,"

"We know nothing about this... Mistress," Yoongi said, "We don't know her real name, we don't know what happened to her or why she believes in demons. We don't know if she's told us any truth at all,"

"So we don't trust her?" Jin said, "I think we should at, I mean, I don't want to die,"

"You have a risky job for someone who doesn't want to die," I muttered, pulling the paper that the Professor wrote on from my pocket, "We got this. It's some sort of prophecy apparently, but I don't understand it really,"

"Let me have a look," Namjoon pulled the paper towards him and Yoongi and Jin joined him in reading it.

"So I'm guessing," Namjoon started, "That there's going to be some sort of sacrifice in a church yard or something, then some symbols will be written? Erased? By someones blood, and then the devil will come up to earth and eat that persons heart and then we are all doomed,"

There was silence around the table.

Yoongi leaned back in his chair and nodded, "I agree with that interpretation,"

"So what now?" Asked Jin. They all looked to me.

"I think," I said slowly, "That we have no choice but to to co-operate with the vampires. But, I think they should tel us everything and give us proof,"

My four friends nodded.

"So we go to the meeting place tonight then?" Jin asked.

I nodded, "We go to the meeting place.

—-

We reached the cemetery gate at just after eight o'clock, but was surprised to see a familiar face waiting for us.

"Professor," I frowned, "We were supposed to meet-"

"Taehyung," The Professor smiled, "He thought you might be more comfortable with me until a little closer to the Mistresses home. Also, out of school, please call me Hannah. I'm more than just a teacher you know,"

We all glanced at each other and shrugged. Once Hannah was satisfied that we were okay, she began leading the way out of the cemetery and into the forest.

As before, it was dark and eerily quiet, but we could still make out each others faces. I could feel that we were getting closer to the house by the amount of nervous energy building in my body, and I almost shit myself when a person appeared in front of me with no warning.

"Good evening, gentlemen,"

I did shriek, and I did jump backwards. But I also reached for a weapon before realising that it was Taehyung.

"Tae, you shouldn't jump out at the Mistresses guests," The Professor scolded him lightly and he grinned, showing even white teeth with slightly pointed canines, visible even in the dim light.

"My apologies," He said, stepping back, "I wanted to see what was keeping you. Mistress Bee does not like to be kept waiting,"

"I almost killed you, you damn son of a bitch," I grunted at him, removing my grip from the silver dagger in my jacket.

He turned his eyes to me, a slow smirk spreading his lips, "It would be fun to see you try,"

Hannah, obviously sensing the tension began to hurry us along, "Mistress Bee is waiting, you two can flirt later,"

"The only thing he's flirting with, is death," I muttered, walking past him.

I felt a shiver of fear go down my spine when I heard him chuckle, "Life is more fun thay way, especially when you have already died once,"

"You're in a good mood today," Hannah commented as we resumed our walk. The Vampire smiled at her, looking almost like a friendly tiger. Innocent looking, but deadly.

"The Mistress saw me worthy this eve," He said, "And my stomach is full,"

"Worthy?" My stomach turned at the thought of vampire sex and Hannah glanced at me.

"What you're thinking of, Park Jimin, is incorrect. Taehyung is talking about a very old and cherished tradition, not smut,"

"How did you know?" I was genuinely surprised.

"That's what people always think," she replied.

We got closer to the house and once again were told to remove our weapons. As I was disarming, Hoseok pulled me aside.

"Tonight can you watch your attitude?" He whispered, "We don't want to die because you have a smart mouth,"

I was about to roll my eyes but realised that he had a point.

"I'll behave," I promised, "As long as they do,"