✯ 2 ✯

"good game everyone! congratulations!" the captain of the school's basketball team congratulated his fellow players.

"congratulations to you, captain!" one of the players returned the praise.

"thanks, chenle!" mark smiled. "now, everyone, enjoy your weekend and rest well!"

mark walked to the changing rooms with the rest of his team.

it had been a tough game.

in the end, they had won, but their opponents had played very well, making the game very difficult for them.

"are you doing something after?" a voice spoke, catching the captain's attention when he was entering the changing rooms.

"just going back home i guess." mark shrugged. "what about you, jeno?"

"renjun and i are eating at the restaurant. he invited chenle too. i'd be happy to have you with us." jeno explained, taking off his basketball jersey.

"i don't want to bother you during your date." mark replied, doing the same.

"i told you chenle was there too." jeno rolled his eyes. "anyway, you have a few minutes to think about an answer, i'm going to have a shower."

jeno grabbed his towel and a half-empty bottle of shower gel and headed towards the showers, leaving mark alone.

the rest of the team was there as well, getting changed and talking loudly about the game.

mark pulled his phone out of his locker, unlocking it to see if he had received any notifications.

he had received a message from him mom, who was wishing him luck for his match.

she was, with mark's father, in canada, where mark had spent his early years.

the basketball player smiled before answering the text message with a smile despite knowing that she was surely sleeping because of the jet lag.

mark then checked his other notifications, searching for anyone who would ask him togo out right after his game. but there were none.

the captain of the basketball team sighed and placed his phone back in his bad. he pulled a fresh set of clothes out of his locker and started undressing to head to the showers.

he walked there, hoping to meet jeno on his way there.

"jen." he called, catching the attention of the boy.

"so? what's your answer, captain?" jeno asked with a smile.

"i'll go with you. it's been long since we hung out the four of us."

"hello guys!" renjun exclaimed, seeing the three boys approaching him. "congratulations on the game. you played like gods. mostly jeno." he added, wiggling his brows at the second older player.

jeno rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around renjun and pulling the boy closer to kiss him on the lips.

they had been together for a few months now.

nobody really knows how it happened, but it did.

one day, jeno got locked up with renjun inside a classroom, and the next day, they were together officially.

people asked them how it happened, but none of them would share their story.

"can't you wait to be in a bedroom to act like that?" mark asked, looking nervously around as the two boys kissed passionately.