Chapter-48

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

It's been two days, we came back from Paris and a day to reyan's accident

It's been two days, we came back from Paris and a day to reyan's accident. he was still unconscious, the doctor told us that there are very less chances that he can wake up, there are high chances of him slipping into coma. First ahad didn't told me anything but as I threatened him, he told everything. I was not able to comprehend anything.

I was scared, that what if he slips into coma???. As he told me his condition, I cannot do anything but cry. I can't see him in this condition, Inaya didn't knew about this. Ahad didn't want me to come to hospital, I told him that I want to go but he didn't allowed. I was sitting on bed having my breakfast, he told me not to come out of room.

I was engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't saw ahad sitting beside me, having breakfast.

"Izzah where are you lost?? - he asked raising his eyebrows and I shook my head.

"Nothing, ahad I want to go to office. Its really important, there is an important meeting and I have to give the presentation and the designs - I said looking at him, he looked at me but I gave him a pleading look.

"Izzah you can't go, there is a risk. I can't take risk with your safety. Wait I will tell my PA to talk with your boss - he said taking out his phone from pocket and I face palmed.

"No ahad, you are my husband that doesn't mean I will take advantage of it. I myself want to go, it's been days I went to office. I want to go, if you are insecure, then send Mark with me - I said giving him my puppy face look and he was looking at me worriedly.

"Ok then, if there is an important meeting then I will not stop you. I will drop you and Mark will pick you up from office - he said and I nodded my head happily.

We have our breakfast, I quickly got ready. We both bid bye to everyone and drove to my office. In the whole ride, I was lost in my thoughts. How much happy we both were but everything is messed up now. Everytime I felt like crying seeing Inaya, reyan, ahad like this.

Ahad's pain, helplessness, sadness, tears, I just can't see him like this. I want to wipe every pain and tears from his eyes. I can't see him so vulnerable, my eyes welled up thinking about this. But I quickly hide it, looking out of the window.

We arrived, without looking at him. I opened the car and was about to come out but I was stopped by a tug on my wrist. I looked at him hiding my tears.
I looked at him with a smile.

"Come here - he said pulling me closer to him, I fell on his chest as I looked at him. He was already looking at me intensely.

"Never cry, I hate your tears - he said wiping my tears which rolled down from my eyes.

I smiled at him, he wiped my tears. He pecked my lips, hugged me tightly. I also gave him a peck on his forehead.

"I would appreciate if you would give this kiss on my lips - he said teasingly and I chuckled. He smashed his lips on mine kissing me softly. He left me after sometime, I bid bye to him and went inside my office.