✯ 5 ✯

"nana! nana!" the excited little came running all over the house to get to jaemin's room. "me coloured drawing for nana!"

jaemin lifted his head from his homework and smiled at his friend.

"it's very beautiful, hyuckie." he said, analyzing the messily coloured book he and jisung had offered to donghyuck a few days ago. "have you shown sungie too?"

hyuck's smile slowly faded as it was replaced with a pout, immediately alarming jaemin.

"what's up, hyuckie?" he asked, standing up and walking to the little.

"sungie too busy..." donghyuck mumbled.

"busy with what?"

"me don't know..." the little shrugged cutely. "sungie on his phone."

jaemin let out a sigh.

he knew what was happening.

jisung had met chenle for the first time one week ago, at the canteen.

and since then, the two boys had started talking, meaning that now, jisung spent the majority of his time on his phone to talk with him.

"i'm going to have a talk with sungie, okay baby?" jaemin asked, tilting his head to the side.

donghyuck nodded energetically, making his fluffy hair bounce on his head.

"continue your colouring. or do you want me to put on a cartoon?"

"yes!" donghyuck exclaimed. "me wanna watch disney movie!"

jaemin chuckled at his friend's cuteness before holding his hand out for donghyuck to take it.

he intertwined their fingers, and brought donghyuck back to the living room, where he saw jisung smiling at his phone on one of the couches.

jaemin ignored him while he picked a disney movie and played it on the tv, making donghyuck clap happily.

"enjoy your movie, baby." jaemin said, kissing donghyuck's forehead.

"thanks nana!" donghyuck replied, kissing the boy's cheek in return.

jaemin smiled at donghyuck who was already mesmerized by the screen before turning to jisung and snatching his phone from his grip.

"hey!" jisung exclaimed, frowning.

"come with me." jaemin said.

jisung didn't argue further, he stood up from the sofa and followed jaemin towards his room.

whenever both boys needed to argue or have a serious conversation, they always walked away from donghyuck, because he was very sensitive and he didn't like when people screamed.

"what are you doing exactly?" jaemin asked, holding the phone out for jisung to take.

"i'm chatting with my friend on the phone." jisung replied, checking his notifications immediately.

"our friend is a little, if you couldn't remember. he needs attention and love." jaemin explained, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i know, thank you." jisung replied. "but this doesn't mean i can't talk with my friends."

"i'm not preventing you to talk to chenle, i'm just asking you to be there for hyuck." jaemin stated, making jisung blush.

"h-how do you know it's chenle?" jisung stuttered.