LII.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

『3』

Bucky, Steve, and Tony came upon the room holding the winter soldiers finding them still in their cryogenic slumber.

"If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep..." Zemo's voice echoed. The three walked up to the capsules seeing what seems to be a poisoned gas being released into their pods.

"Did you really think I wanted more of you?" he spoke once again as the group kept their guard up. "I'm grateful for them though..."

"They brought you here." Just then a light was clicked on revealing Zemo which caused them all to react with Steve throwing his shield which did no effect. "Please Cap, the Soviets built these chambers to withstand the launch blast of U.R. 100 rockets," Zemo simply said.

"Betting I could beat that!" Tony said.

"Oh, I'm sure you could Mr. Stark, given time but then you'll never know why you came..."

"You killed innocent people in Vienna just to bring us here..." Steve said walking up to the glass window standing between him and Zemo.

"I thought about nothing else for over a year. Studied you, I followed you. But now that you're standing here I just realized, there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. How nice to find a flaw..." Zemo said.

"Your sokovian, is that what this is all about?"

"Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell. No, I'm here because I made a promise."

By the look on Zemo's face, Steve could already tell. "You've lost someone..."

"I lost everyone...and so will you," Just then a video was then projected onto a screen.

'16 Декабря 1991'

"An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again, but one which crumbles from within..." Steve took a look at the video and immediately knew when looking back at Zemo.

"What's that?" Tony walked over still looking at Zemo before he brought his attention to the screen. "What is this?!" Tony asked but got no response.

As the video progressed a car came crashing in afterward a person who happens to be the winter soldier himself comes rolling in. Steve stares at Tony as Tony keeps his eyes on the video, meanwhile, Bucky keeps his head down in sorrow.