Chapter 16- I Hate Travelling

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Moon just sat there crying while Lorenzo held her and after a while her brothers left her alone with Lorenzo, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. 

Lorenzo just held his sister. He wasn't the one to know a lot about comforting people with words, unlike his brothers, but he knows how to listen. He will listen to you as if his ears belong to you. 

Moon was half sleepy but she was aware of the fact that her brothers were there a few moments ago, that her brothers had witnessed her having a nightmare. She realized that the walls she had been trying to make were being crumbled by guys she did not even know existed a few days ago, her brothers. 

"I am sorry" Moon spoke freeing Lorenzo from his chain of thoughts. 

lorenzo pulled away and held her face in his hands

"You don't have to be" he said wiping away her tears and patting her head. 

"do you want to talk about it?" he asked 

"Living with my uncl- Toby was not all sunshine" Lorenzo understood what she was trying to tell him. She looked down at her hands, that her brother was holding, embarrassed.

"I am sorry" Lorenzo said feeling utterly useless for not being there for his sister.

"You don't have to be" Moon said using the same tone he used on her earlier.

"oh for god's sake" he said pulling her into a tight hug which was much needed.

"Let's just sleep. I mean I, anyway, am gonna think about it, let me rephrase overthink about it and will die with embarrassment in my mind in the coming days. Might as well get some sleep." Moon said Pulling away and covering herself with the earning a unbelievable look from her brother's twin.

" Scoot over" Lorenzo said nudging her in the back

"Hey, get out of the room" Moon said trying to push his away but he too pushed her. And after pushing each other for some more time Lorenzo some how managed to push her to the other side of the bed and laid in her bed.

"Don't even try to get into my blanket. Get your own" she said tucking her blanket in from all the sides possible as if Lorenzo was going to comply.

"Get out" Moon said frustrated as he tried to get into her blanket.

MOON'S POV

I woke up next morning around 7 only to find the bed beside me empty.

Fuck my life what did I do yesterday. I was doing well maintaining my distance and not bothering them with my shit.

Stupid nightmares!

I don't want to get out of my bed. I don't have classes today I don't want to study or do anything at all, and most importantly I don't want to face my brothers. So I just laid in my bed and went back to sleep. 7 am is too early.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After sleeping for 3 more hours Moon finally decided to leave her bed and bedroom but not before doing her morning business.

Her brothers checked on her every hour only to find her sound asleep. They don't want to wake her up knowing she had a rough night.

Moon on the other hand was doubting herself, she was doubting if what she did yesterday was all just for attention. Pushing that thought at the back of her mind she walked into the kicthen only to find it empty. She was gald that she did not have to face anyone so she quietly took some food and decided to sneak back into her room.

"Moon" one of his brothers, Xavier, decided to mess with her little 'let's sneak back into the room' plan.

She slowly turned around.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he looked at the food in her plate and tilted his head towards right

"Umm? Back to my room?" she replied unsure as she thought 'what the hell is this question'

"Why?" he asked as he bought his head back to its original position

"because why not?" she replied as she tilted her head opposite to the side her brother tilted earlier

"why are you tilting your head?" Xavier asked as he tilted his head to the same side as hers

"I thought we were in a head tilting competition" moon said as she remained in the same position

"What are you doing?" Luca asked he joined their little head tilting fest.

They both turned their head towards Luca who was also tilting his head

"What are you doing" Moon and Xavier asked at the same time.

"I am doing what you are doing" Luca said as he bought his head back to his original position.

"And what are we doing?" Xavier asked as he and Moon returned back to a normal position.

"You" Xavier said pointing at Moon "let's eat there" he said pointing towards the sofa in the living room.

Moon shrugged and sat on the sofa feeling awkward, embarrassed but mostly relieved as her brothers were not asking her about anything that happened earlier.

As they say down to eat. Luca was the first to break the silence.

"Let's go for a trip, what do you say, Moon?" Luca said

"Trip? I have classes to attend" Moon said trying to make up excuses for saying no to trips. She hates travelling.

"oh come on!! You can attend your classes on the trip as well just take your laptop with you" Xavier said trying to convince her to say yes

"Where are we going?" Moon asked in an attempt to make more excuses.

"That's a surprise" Luca said earing an  'are you serious look' from her

"I hate travelling" Moon said as she dropped her head on the sofa. Not before putting her plate of food on the table.

"Don't worry. You'll enjoy it" Xavier said as he ruffled her hair

"DON'T DO THAT. IT TAKES TIME TO DO MY HAIR" Moon said as she shoved him away

"Don't do that it takes time to do my hair" she heard a familiar voice, and a sense of deja vu. Salvatore.

'This piece of little dog vomit' Moon thought to herself

"They are doing it again" Xavier and Luca said as they hugged each other sideways, there cheek touching each other's.

Author's rant. Ya'll can skip

Ik I am being v unfair to this book. And I should be more committed but I have exams coming up and all I am doing is stress eating and procrastinating everything.

And sometimes getting out of the bed takes my soul away.

I took almost a week to write this small chapter. I am sorry.

To anyone to feels alone or lonely and wants to talk to someone my dms are always open <3

Btw ya'll I made some amateur and shitty art. I mean I try to draw etc but I am horrible at it.et me know if ya'll liked it.