New Friend

Tim and Marinette soon became close friends. They would meet each other almost every other day. Marinette was happy since she had a friend to talk to in Gotham while Tim was glad to speak to another coffee addict friend.

Tim's brothers Jason and Dick soon found about Tim's unusual behavior. Tim would try to finish work early and go out Instead of home. Dick being for his brother dragged Jason and followed Tim to the coffee shop. They saw Tim talking with a girl who was younger than him but both were enjoying and laughing. They decided to intervene.

When Dick and Jason entered the shop, Marinette got up to ask them for their order but was stopped by Tim. Tim saw his brothers enter the coffee shop and Marinette going to ask them for their order. He immediately stopped Marinette knowing they came for him.

Marinette was confused and so she was about to ask Tim when Dick called his name. She understood that they know each other so Tim stopped her. Tim waved a hi to dick and Jason. Dick then asked Tim what was he doing here. Then Tim replied, " I am here to talk to my friend. This is Marinette. Marinette, these are my brothers Dick and Jason."

Marinette said hello to each of them when a group of people came in. She bid them goodbye and went to the group of people regarding their order.

Dick POV

I saw as a new group came in Marinette went to them and gracefully served them their orders. I soon saw the time. It was 8:00pm. I showed the time to my brothers and we hurried home to eat dinner.

Time skip by 2 hours, still Dick's POV

I was in my Nightwing costume, we were getting ready to go on patrol. Batman aka Bruce Wayne aka my adopted father was teaming us up and were leaving the cave to go to our spots for patrol.

I was teamed up with Damian aka Robin. We were supposed to patrol 65th street. But while reaching the spot, we spotted Scarecrow and Enchantress teamed up with their goons and soon we were fighting him. I had called for backup but the eta was 7 mins. We were powerless against them, we still fought but were tied in the 4th minute. Enchantress had a magical potion which she wanted to try, she injected it on Robin and I could not do a single thing to stop him. As soon as she injected the potion, the room sparkled in a green light, turning robin into a baby. Enchantress was about to inject me too when Jason's bullet hit the injection in his hands. Soon the whole batfam was fighting Scarecrow and Enchantress with their goons. Scarecrow was defeated after a strong fight but enchantress had fled away. Scarecrow when asked for the antidote of enchantress's potion, he replied that he didn't had any idea about it. Which made me feel guilty, Batman took us home and made me go to the medbay for treating my injuries. Alfred soon treated me and gave me Anathesia while he went and checked on Robin.

Third POV

There was nothing found in his system that could be reversed. He told Bruce, he didn't find anything wrong in his system nor even a sample of what was injected to him.

Bruce simply sighed and after analyzing his options for help, called Dr. Fate and Zatanna for their magical assistance.