25. Touch My Body

Touch my body, put me on the floor
Wrestle me around, play with me some more
Touch my body, throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel like you never did
Touch my body, let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist, just a little taste
Touch my body, know you like my curves
C'mon and give me what I deserve and touch my body
Touch My Body
Mariah Carey

What was happening to me?

I twisted Alexei's door open. It gave way without resistance.

Didn't he keep his doors locked?

I felt perspiration appear across my temples as I locked the door behind me, collapsing against the thick wood. The pulse between my legs was the only warning before the heat settled like a warm embrace. Tremors assaulted my body as I somehow managed to drag myself to Alexei's sofa, diving face first into the cushions that smelt like sandalwood and jasmine.

Another wave of heat hit me, spreading across my body from head to toe. I curled into a ball, waiting for the shivers to dissipate.

Once the shakes ceased, I clenched my teeth and sat up.

There was no doubt I was going through my Needing. I didn't even know where Alexei was. I couldn't catch a tendril of his scent. His house was too silent, but he had left it unlocked, which was confusing. I didn't know if he had purposely left it like that and just forgot about it.

I fished out my phone and quickly dialled his number.

It rang but no one answered.

I tried once more but the same thing occurred. The line ended with a voice message.

Another wave of heat travelled along my body. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for it to ebb away.

I didn't know how long I was left alone, shaking. The waves of pleasure slowly became painful, I had to hide my face into the back of the couch, so I wasn't screaming. I hated to admit it, but I was a little scared someone else who wasn't Alexei would find me. His house was located away from the heart of the Pack, but I didn't want anyone finding me like this.

"Don't panic Pen. Stay calm." I let the words sink and lull me to sleep.

There wasn't much else I could do. Remaining awake was torture. My body didn't feel like my own and I didn't know how to dominate the heat burning within me like a growing flame. It was spiralling, moving along my veins.

Sweat coated my neck as I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to numb the pulses rolling through my body.

At some point, I must have slept because I woke up in what felt like minutes but was hours later, soaked in sweat.

My limbs ached as if I had just returned from battle. Fatigue clung to every pore of my body as I sat up, stretching out the tense muscles in my arms and legs. The room spun but I cupped my temple, forcing my eyes to focus. It took a few seconds but as soon as the room wasn't spinning, I rolled to my feet. I clenched my fists at my sides, trying to will the aches away. It was futile. Slight tremors danced along my fingertips. I briefly wondered how Iong this pleasure pain would last.

I swiped my phone up, checking to see if Alexei had responded.

He hadn't.

I dialled in his number, only to listen to a voice message that told me to call back later.

Usually, his voice sent an explosion of flutters in my belly, but his words felt like shards of ice as his voice message responded to my call.

I tucked the phone away. There was no point looking at it anymore. For some reason, Alexei wasn't picking up. Or maybe, he was ignoring them. It pained me to know he would leave me hanging but I couldn't think of any other reason why my calls weren't getting through.