Daydream; P2

A/N: AYO BANANAS, I had a bad wb, but yeaaaaa, I'm back and yeah- TROUBLE IN PARADISE COMING UR WAY HEHEHE

It was almost 11PM and Hyunjin was getting worried. Suri was no where to be seen, and her phone was unreachable for almost two hours now. Euntae said that she left the company almost an hour ago and it only worried him more. He let out a groan, before rushing downstairs, grabbing his jacket with him. He wasn't sure where he was going to search for her exactly, but he was worried sick and he needed to find her. The moment he was about to grab his shoes, the dorm's door was opened, and his attention quickly shifted to it, his brows furrowed when he heard the loud laugh coming from behind the door. 

"Where were you?" He startled the girl, when he jumped in front of her, almost getting angry when her face turned from shocked to confused, to guilt all in a second almost as if she only now remembered that she had a boyfriend that she needed to call and tell him where she was. 

"I'm really sorry, I- My phone died, Han's phone too. We finished recordi-" Only then Hyunjin realized that the other guy was standing beside her, and he was the one she came back home with and he couldn't even hear what she was saying anymore. 

"I'm sorry dude, we should've informed you guys that we were on our way back home." Hyunjin's eyes shifted between Suri and Han, and his noticed the half eaten ice cream cup between Han's hand, and his brows furrowed more. 

"Whatever." Hyunjin threw the shoe he had in his hand, before turning back to his room. Suri glanced at Han for a second, and he only nodded his head at her, gesturing for her to follow the other guy. Suri rushed after Hyunjin, stopping him from slamming the door behind him, as she entered, closing it softly. 

Hyunjin acted as if she wasn't even in the room, throwing his jacket on a chair in the middle of the room, and Suri looked at him worriedly. "Hyun-"

"I'm tired." He dryly said, and she panicked more. This was the first time he ever talked to her like that. 

"I- I didn't mean to worry you. I- We- After we finished filming, we both went back to the company and when we were on our way back here, we stopped to get ice cre-" 

"I said, I'm tired." Hyunjin glanced at her for a second, and wasn't sure if his eyes were really on fire or she was just imagining things. Suri was about to stop for now, only when Hyunjin went to his bed; which was originally Jeongin's and not her bed, that they two shared ever since he moved to her room, and then she knew that this won't end nicely. 

"Can you calm down? I'm fine, I understand that you were worried, but I'm back. Me and Han-" 

"You mean your ex boyfriend?" 

"What?" Suri looked at Hyunjin confused, and he a few steps towards her, now standing in front of her. 

"Han, your ex boyfriend. Han Jisung. You were filming all day with Han, your ex boyfriend, then you went to the company and left with Han, your ex boyfriend, and on your way back home, you stopped to get ice cream, with Han, your ex boyfriend. I hope you two enjoyed it." Hyunjin said, faking a cute tone, causing Suri to look at him angrily. 

"I thought we talked about t-"

"I know what we fucking talked about Suri, I know, but I'm a human too. I have feelings. I don't mind you hanging out with anyone, or being around anyone, because this is your life and I'm not here to boss you around, but when you ignore me the whole fucking day to be with your ex boyfriend, and then hang out with him after your done 'working' instead of coming back home and hanging out with me, is not okay." Hyunjin was surprised that he was still in control over his voice and his words, because he was furious and only god knows what he wanted to say. 

"We talked about this, we fucking talked, Hyunjin. Jisung is my friend, his your fr-"

"His your ex too, Suri. Can you even-" The more they talked, the angrier he got, and he knew that the girl won't shut up anytime soon, and its not like he wanted to shut up too. He walked away from Suri for a second, before standing in front of her once again. "Should I go and hang out with every ex girlfriend I have? Would you be okay with that? No, you won't, but here I am, letting you hang out with whoever you need, but everything has a freaking limit." 

"Me and Han have our lim-" Suri took a step closer to Hyunjin, getting as angry as him, not really seeing why he was making such a big deal. 

"Han, is still fucking in love with you. He still wants-"

"What are you talki-"

"He still loves you. He wants you back, and your dumb for not seeing this, but I'm a guy and I know how a guy looks at girl he likes, specially when that guy is looking at my girl." The guy walked away from the shocked girl, walking to his bed once again. It took him a second to decide if he should stay in the room or leave, and he decided to just stay, not wanting to let the boys know about their fight. He angrily slammed his head on his pillow, ignoring the girl that stood still. 

Suri didn't know what to do or say, still shocked over the fact that they had their first fight, ever since they started dating, and over what Hyunjin just said and although she cared less if Han still likes her or not, but she was so annoyed at herself for never noticing.