❣︎Chapter Twenty Six❣︎

Y/N sunk deeper into the water only letting the top of her face rest above it.

"Was I too harsh?" She mumbled as she sat there.

After all was said and done, she felt really guilty. It put her in a bad mood as well. She felt like she shouldn't have said all that.

"You okay?" Tendou knocked on the door. "You've been in there for like two hours." He pointed out, worry laced in his tone.

"Oh..I have? I didn't notice." She softly called back as she started getting out.

She finished drying up and changed in her room, throwing on some sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Hey pretty." Tendou cooed as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi Satori." She replied dryly.
"Something wrong?" He asked as they both walked over to the couch.
"No. Did you put Haru to bed already?" She changed the subject.
"Yep. He's asleep." He nodded.

They both sat in a comfortable silence as they cuddled on the couch. Tendou played with Y/N's hair as she laid in his chest.

Tendou liked these moments the most, however he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

"Was I too harsh?" She spoke up, sitting up from her previous position.

"Well..." He looked away.
"God I knew it. I was just frustrated so I said a lot of things that I didn't really mean." She huffed.
"Yeah. And I don't disagree with you, but Terushima-san is Haru's father after all..." Tendou trailed off.

"I'm not even sure what's right anymore to be honest. I don't really mind Yuuji being around Haru but I want to at least know about it." She ranted, playing with Tendou's slender hand in the process.
"Mhm, I get it. You are his mother so whatever you think is best I will support you. Although I do think you should apologize to your mom for blowing up at her like that." He nodded.

"..do I have too..?" She looked up, slightly pouting.
"Yes. It's the right thing to do. And we need a babysitter for the party." Tendou sighed.

"Fine." She huffed before laying back down on his chest.

The two sat there until they both fell asleep on the couch.

☀︎︎

"Mama." A small voice made Y/N stir out of her sleep.

"Hmm? Haru? Why are you up so late?" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she sat up.
"I'm hungry." He replied, slightly mispronouncing his words as usual.

"Alright.." She replied before checking her phone.

It was in fact not early. It was 1 pm. On top of that, she had four missed calls, two from Terushima, one from her mom, and one from Semi.

"God.." She muttered before standing up and making her way to the kitchen.

"Satori get up and make breakfast please I need to call some people back." She nudged him, making his wake up halfway.

"Sure.." He replied, not really hearing what she said.

☀︎︎

"Hello? Semi? Is there a reason you called?" Y/N asked as Semi answered her call.

"I was just bored and wanted to hang out. Nothing special." He grinned.
"Oh. Well I'm a bit busy but you can always drop by my house." She shrugged.
"Oh then I think I might-" He was cut off my Y/N.
"Wait! Sorry I didn't mean that. I meant we can meet at the park later today. Sorry my house is wayy too messy for visitors." He awkwardly laughed trying to cover up her mistake with a lie.
"Oh I don't mind a mess." He assured.
"Well uh I do. Lot's of uhm homework..and...and bras and stuff. You wouldn't want to be in my house." She lied once again.

"...alright..I get it.." He stated awkwardly before she could say any more.
"Right. Anyways I can meet at maybe 4?" She offered.
"Yup sounds good." He smiled before hanging up.

Y/N let out a heavy sigh. "God I'm stupid. Forgot about Haru for a second." She whispered to herself.

Next she decided to call Terushima. He picked up almost right away.

"Y/N?" He said over the line.
"Yeah did you need something?" Y/N asked, sounding bored of the conversation already.
"Yes. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't be mad at your mom. It was my fault because I just kind of came over. It was stupid of me not to ask. The truth is I purposely waited until Haru was at your mom's to see him because I thought you would be mad if I asked to visit." He confessed.

"Listen. You are Haru's father. I would always let you see him. But to be honest what you did was kinda shady. Literally just ask next time." She stated.

"Yeah I know just don't be mad at your mom please." He begged.
"Just shoot me a text next time Yuuji." She sighed before hanging up.

"Two down, one to go." She said to no one in particular.

"Hello Y/N?" Her mother's voice spoke on the phone.
"Yeah hey. Can I come over in like 30 minutes?" Y/N asked.
"Of course I'll get tea ready." She agreed.
"Thanks." She replied before hanging up.

☀︎︎

Y/N knocked on the door and waited. She shifted her weight from foot to foot multiple times. She couldn't help hut feel anxious.

"Hello dear come in." Her mother greeted her with a smile as she opened the door.

Y/N nodded and made her way inside, sitting on the couch.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was out of line."
Y/N started.
"No no, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have told you what to do with your son." She argued.
"Well..you aren't wrong, but I was a bit too harsh. Yuuji is his father after all." She sighed.

"So are we okay? I really don't want to loose my daughter again." Her mother sent a guilty look her way.
"We are good, mom. Sorry for getting so mad. But what I said still stands. I need to know who my son is with." She stated.
"Of course of course. I promise to make sure you know." Her mother agreed.

"Alright now that that is done, I need you to babysit on new years eve. Satori and I are going out." Y/N said.
"Oh yes I remember Satori-kun telling me about it! Of course I can babysit. I hope you have fun dear." She happily complied as she took a sip of her tea.

"Alright." Y/N looked down at her phone, seeing it was almost 4. "I have to get going I'm meeting a friend."

"Okay be safe Y/N." She smiled as she walked Y/N to the door.
"I will, bye mom." Y/N waved before walking out of the house.

A/N
Dude I'm gonna be honest I forgot about this book for a bit lol.

I'm not sure how many chapters there will be from now til the end of the new years party there will be but after the new years party there will be around 3 more chapters.

Again, I'm super grateful for all the support and attention this book got! I have like over 3.5k reads and I feel so accomplished tbh.

It's possible I write one shots of Tendou, Y/N, and Haru's life as a family, like first day of school, holloween, wedding day etc. That will depend on my progress on my other stories though. If they do well, I will focus on those but if not I'll probably make little one shots of this book.

Thanks for reading loves, hope you enjoyed and have a good day. Be sure to vote <3