Chapter 37: Only You

C H A P T E R   3 7 :  O N L Y   Y O U:

"It's always and ever only you."

               ........................................................................

It's the weekend

It's the weekend.

We have a game against UCLA tonight. And Xavier won't stop talking about it.

Honestly as long as I get to tackle Colton I'm fine with this.

Xavier being our team captain is out, while the rest of us chill in the house.

The masquerade ball is this Sunday, and I have yet to ask Amber to be my date.

We've been hanging out a lot.

Either it's as a group or individually.

It's weird when she isn't around. I've grown to like her presence a lot more than I originally thought I would.

If she's not there, I need to know where she is. She's like an obsession that I can't seem to live without.

"Hunter asked me to be his date to the masquerade." Alice says, sitting in front of me.

"What?" I say, zoning back in.

"He asked me to be his date to the masquerade ball Jayden." She says, rolling her eyes.

Did that fucker really get a date before me?

"Ok..? What did you say?"

"I said yes." She answers.

"What's the problem here?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"I need boy advice and since you're my brother you're gonna give me boy advice. Ok?"

I hate this.

"Go." I say, already dreading this conversation.

"Ok so see last night I was with Reed." She starts.

Reed's a fellow football teammate of ours.

"Doing what Alice?" I ask.

"I slept with him." She says quietly.

Oh god.

"Alice, that's so fucked up." I say, annoyed.

"Ok I didn't cheat on Hunter for the record. Also... I regret it ok?" She defends.

"Were you sober?" I ask

"Yes.."

Shit

"He sucked. He was horrible. He literally only lasted like 2 seconds and he couldn't even make me..."

"Alice shut up! I don't wanna hear this shit." I interrupt.

"My bad. I forget that you probably don't want the sex details." She laughs.