twenty-one.

"I will kill you, Vince" I warn him, pushing my body closer to his and he smirks

"Really?" he teases and I scowl, falling back onto my seat, Roman laughing.

We are in the plane on our way back home and Vincent won't stop teasing me.

Motherfucker.

He laughs softly and I look at him showing him the middle finger.

"Hey Mamacita, pass me a gun please" I look towards Ryder who looks up from his phone, his grey eyes shining in the sun.

"No" he says and I pout.

"Fucker" I whisper.

"Heard that" he calls back, not looking up from his phone.

"You were supposed to" I mumble back, leaning my head against the window and closing my eyes.

So fucking tired

We are almost home and I have tried to sleep the whole trip back but my body thought it was a great time to stay awake.

Stupid cock sucking bitch. Shut up.

I'm going crazy. I'm seriously swearing out myself.

"You know you love me" Vince breaks me out of my thoughts and I shrug.

"Believe what you want, Princess but I know the truth" I point out and he rolls his eyes.

"Just admit you want to be with me" he insists and I scoff.

"Why don't you admit you want to be with me" I challenge him, with a small smirk growing on my face.

"Yeah, lie to yourself that I want to be with you" he grumbles out and I lean in to whisper in his ear.

"So you weren't kissing me yesterday because you wanted me?" I tease him and I feel how his breathing picks up.

I sit back down in my seat and close my eyes, listening to him scoff and I can feel him rolling his eyes.

I win.

***

"Oh god, how I missed you" I mumble to my bed and fall on top of it, hearing a laugh echo from the door.

I reluctantly move my head towards it, seeing Ryder standing there with a amused expression.

"Hey Mamacita, didn't see you there" I murmur and snuggle closer in my bed, the warmth making me feel drowsy.