205. Damn, What Did He See?

His phone lit up from the call. However, that wasn't the main point.

What was more important was the photo set as the lock screen!

The photo of a young girl in her pajamas. She had really pretty facial features and fair skin. She had round, sparking eyes. The end of her eyes was angled upwards, giving her a fierce look.

She was also wearing a necklace in the shape of a six-pointed star. The diamonds on the necklace sparkled under the light.

She seemed slightly uncomfortable to be in that position. She was also holding onto a doll as she gave a faint smile to the camera.

She looked adorable!

He could recognize the person from a mile away. It was Qiao Nian!

This was a red flag for Jiang Li. He was annoyed. He couldn't figure about where this photo was from.

Why did Master Wang set his lock screen as a photo of Qiao Nian?

When did he take a photo of her?

He couldn't take it anymore. He picked up the phone and headed upstairs.

Ye Wangchuan walked silently on the second floor as he headed to the center room. It was completely dark inside.

Ye Wangchuan walked in slowly as he opened the door, and he could hear her breathing as she slept. She must be really tired.

He then thought of her raspy voice when she came out of the operating room, and his heart ached. He stood next to her as he adjusted her blanket.

Qiao Nian was sleeping deeply, it was a rare sight.

She must have been exhausted. Even though someone was right next to her, she couldn't bring the energy to fund out who it was.

Then, she felt a gentle tap on her forehead by something soft and cold.

Frowning, she woke up and rubbed her eyes. Seeing the person standing by her bed, she asked, ''...How long have I been asleep?"

Ye Wangchuan saw that when she got up the blanket fell to the floor. He picked it up and answered, ''You haven't been asleep for long, just slightly more than an hour.

''The porridge is ready. Get off the bed and eat some. You can go back to sleep after that.''

Qiao Nian was slowly regaining her alertness and didn't feel that mentally tired anymore. However, her body was still exhausted from the operation and she didn't want to move around.

Sitting on the bed, she regained some energy and said to Ye Wangchuan. ''You can go back down first. I'll come over after taking a shower.''

You'll come over after taking a shower?

The handsome man raised his brows in the dark. You could see that his emotions were stirred as he placed his hands in his pockets. He looked on and smiled uncontrollably as she got off the bed and looked for clothes in the closet.

It seemed that he had been a real ''good friend''!

So good that she was treating him like her ''uncle''!

It wasn't good for him.

''It's cold outside, you'll catch a cold easily. Do cover yourself when you come downstairs.'' He was having problems suppressing his desires already. Yet, he went out immediately and closed the door.

Outside the room, he dumped into Jiang Li waiting for him with his phone.

When Jiang Li saw him, his eyes shifted.

''Hey, I'm just here to pass you your phone. I didn't see anything.''

Wait, what didn't he see, anyway? Jiang Li could feel his heart racing as he couldn't believe what he just saw. However, he couldn't bring himself explain as it would make it seem as though he was spying on them.

''You received a call just now, and the person just hung up. You should return the call," Jiang Li said as he gave the phone to Ye Wangchuan.

He then returned downstairs immediately. It was as though someone was chasing after him.