23.

Hayul's POV

I basically spent all day spacing out. I was so out of my head and my senses I actually completed all my tasks faster than usual.

Why did he leave just like that? I get he was just waiting for his time, but man I mean.. he could have said something.

Maybe it was better this way? It probably could have been worse if we did accept feelings for each other knowing we couldn't do anything about it.

I just wish he could have trusted me enough to tell me himself who he really is, but I don't blame him, it must be really hard for him, and I guess he was told not to reveal anything.

What is this? Why am I missing him? Get it together Hayul, it wasn't something important.

I headed towards the lobby. The admin was there, doing some paperwork.

"I finished for today sir!"

"That was actually fast, Hayul! Thank you for today!" He bowed, I bowed too, turning around and leaving.

I decided to head to where I took him a few weeks ago, where we listened to the song. As I walked outside the lobby, a black van entered the gate, parking in front of the lobby.

I stood a few meters away from it, curious to see what all this was about, and that's when my heart stopped.

The door opened abruptly, and he got off with his eyes fixated on me, but he looked angry.

"Oh shit.." I whispered, backtracking, starting to run.

"HEY!" He yelled. I started to sprint away from him, I don't know why I felt terrified of him. Why the hell is he here? I remembered the text I sent him, and I guess he's mad because of it.

I ran as fast as I could. "YOU KNOW I CANT RUN, COME HERE!" He kept yelling, but I truly didn't want to stop, I didn't want to talk to him.

After running for my life, I got to the spot I was actually heading to in the first place. I turned around, and he wasn't following me anymore. Maybe he just came to pick some other things and leave after? I mean I can't stay here all night, but I can wait for as long as I have to.

I crouched beside a tree, with a full view to where he was supposed to come from if he actually kept running, but he didn't show up.

"What's the meaning of this text??"

I almost flew away from the spot. He scared the living hell out of me. I tried running, but this time, he held my arm tightly.

"Let me go!"

"Hayul! Explain! What does this mean?!"

"Why are you so angry?!" I also raised my voice.

"Why am I so angry?! You lied to me??"

"I didnt-"

"YOU DID! You knew all this long?? What where you trying to do? I trusted you!"

"EXCUSE ME?" I yelled, shaking off his grip aggressively.  "I trusted YOU! all this time and you didn't bother to tell me who you were! Why are you even here??"

"I can't believe you lied to me, Hayul. I trusted you, you made me believe you didn't know me, I trusted things with you-"

"Okay, shut up already." I sighed. I wasn't having it.

"Hey, don't tell me to shut up-"

"I said S H U T UP" I dared. "Let me get this straight. You come here, you introduce yourself to me falsely, you make me believe you're some random interior designer along with other lies about yourself, and I'M the one being yelled at? l'M the liar one? Please..." I turned around and started walking away, but I could hear him following.