⓳ One night to forget

I'm dying to see how this one ends.

(Y/n) Stark

I wake up with a feeling so peculiar. Something isn't right in this cabin, something is not under my control.

I get dressed up to see Peter Parker sleeping on the couch, covered in blood that is not his, a gun drops nearby and my whiskey is emptied.

No.

I run to the captive rooms and slams the door open. The twins are dead, shot in the head with precise aims. My eyes widen as I look back to see Peter waking up somberly.

"What have you done...?" Before I even know it I've got my gun pointing at aim, it's a habit when I am angry.

Peter looks at me differently, his eyes are empty, turning more alike to mine. The eyes that stare at everything with hate.

"You can't shoot me. You know that." He says, no single sign of fear hidden behind that voice.

"I—" I try to grab my gun tighter but it's not much help. Peter is not scared of me anymore, at least not now. I look back at the dead bodies. "Why did you kill them?"

"Because it was too much already."

"I haven't got anything from them."

"I got the information out of them."

"I haven't fucking had my fun enough!" I shout, Peter stands immediately and pushes his head at the gun.

"If you could pull the trigger, you would have." He says, staring at me with such a dare. I look at both his eyes with trembling lips of anger, but also I know he's right. He's all I got.

I lower the gun down. Peter looks away and lights a cigarette for himself.

What the fuck happened when I fell asleep?

"What did you do?" I ask him. Watching him coughing on the first couple of puffs, yet he doesn't seem to mind it.

"I ask them for the leads to your father, in return, I ended it quickly for them."

"That couldn't be all, you're all..."

I couldn't say it out. But he's losing it. The sense of himself.

"Isn't that what you want? I got what you wanted, end of the story. We're going to the memorial first then we find out Steve Rogers. They said Tony Stark's with him." He's getting ready, a cover-up just to hide something from me.

I'm losing my shit here.

I slam Peter to the wall and turn his knife against himself. Peter looks back at me and the knife.

"Here we go again?" He smirks.

"You're my partner in crime. You tell me everything, now."

"It's not even that important to you."

"But it is obviously important to you. What the fuck happened?!"