Last Game movie (part five)

THANK YOU ALL FOR SO MANY VIEWS AND VOTES!!! <3

Enjoy the chapter! (This song is making me tear up and get emotional...)

***

In Miyagi
At Karasuno High School

Coach Ukai blew the whistle after having imitated spikes for much-needed receiving practice. "Alright, take a break!"

Immediately, the libero turned his head towards the caged clock on the wall and ran to his laptop sitting on the corner of the stage. "IT'S STARTING!!!"

"Nishinoya, quiet. You don't have to scream." Ennoshita walked over, a towel in hand.

"Shimizu-senpai! I brought us a laptop to share!" Yachi smiled.

Kiyoko made a kind face, reserved only for the younger managers. "Thanks, Hitoka-chan. Let's sit back on the stage." She and the blonde went to the back to watch the streaming together, with just the two of them, peacefully. 

Yamaguchi turned to the tallest middle blocker. "Isn't it exciting, Tsukki?"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

The green-haired first-year laughed, knowing that Tsukishima was just too shy to express his interest. "Sorry, Tsukki!"

As Nishinoya set up the laptop he'd brought, the other guys were full of anticipation.

"I can't see, Kageyama!" Hinata bickered, even though there was nothing extremely interesting on the screen yet.

"Don't push, moron!" he barked back.

"No fighting, you guys," Sugawara said, although he knew the guys probably didn't hear him.

"Her team's probably going to win this, no doubt. You know, 'cause it's Ai." Kinoshita shrugged as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Yeah, she seemed pretty confident about her old team members. Not to mention they're practically a group of pure geniuses," Narita added.

"That mini-game they played at the Shinzen barbecue was insane!"

Tanaka suddenly felt a chill run down his spine. "Dude, what if she quits volleyball and decides to stick with that Vorpal Swords team?"

"No way! She said it's only a one-time thing," the Number 7 answered. The second-years were a tight-knit bunch, especially with Ai in the middle as a sort of mediator at times. They'd spent countless days of countless hours together. The five of them couldn't imagine not only club practice, but also life without her.

Ennoshita and Narita glanced at each other. Ai had been managing Nekoma during the most recent training camp, and she went directly to team Vorpal Swords afterward. They couldn't wait for her to come back to their Karasuno team, and also for school to start so they could be in the same classroom everyday again. They could tell Tanaka missed her too, and the three backup players already knew that Nishinoya would be inseparable from her as soon as she steps foot in their multipurpose gymnasium.

"Ai's so cool to be managing a famous basketball game," Asahi commented softly.

Daichi laughed. "She's always there for our volleyball games, too."

While the twelve students crowded chaotically over the single laptop, Coach Ukai had also brought his own tablet to spectate.

"You're watching Akatsuki-san's game as well, Ukai-kun?" Takeda-sensei smiled.

The volleyball instructor smirked. "Hmph, let's see how great they are."

When the cameras panned over to the respective teams' sidelines, they didn't see her jet black hair or her glittering magenta eyes.