1. In The Beginning, There Was Ayanokouji

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV:

.

.

I'm on a bus right now. The time passed with me listening to depressed-vibes with my new earpiece and MP3, in which I bought with the money provided by the kind butler who helped me escape from that place. I should practice showing gratitude by returning the favor. It is part of social etiquette, and was made a priority in that place.

Anyways, for some reason, Tokyo Metropolitan's ANHS prohibits contact with external visitors. Not that I'm complaining. This is actually advantageous for my situation.

However, I'm still unaware of what is considered to be the norm in the outside world. Being locked and trained for my whole life, I can at least speculate that my abilities are far beyond mediocrity.

For now, my primary objective is to experience freedom. I can't fully be free if I constrain myself to the likes of society. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll break any laws, but that also does not mean I'll be a yes-man who just goes with the flow. I'll be the most comfortable me that I can be. In a sense, I won't hide the fact that I'm superior, but I'll also avoid using my superiority for the sake of anything I don't feel like doing.

Since it's school, I wonder where I'll fit in the social hierchy, if I were to act like the real me.

How many friends should I have? Of course, it's impossible for me to view anyone as 'friends', but it will only be on the surface for everyone's opinions.

I could even get a girlfriend. If I do get one, should I do it with her? My studies regarding intercourse between mammals have been quite fascinating. There were no experiments regarding that area, so I would like to try it sometime.

But not right now. I'll wait till maximum maturity. I'd like to save my V-card so as to not waste sperm unnecessarily.

[ A/N: That's right ya fools! He never played with his little Johnny! Shout out to all the wankers out there! ]

( . . . )

And while I'm mulling over my future, a useless commotion between a Blondie and a Beauty took place. Feeling bored, I allowed myself to be consumed by their small play. I chose to not intervene and only smirked one time when the Blondie was being oblivious.

[ A/N: That's right. He can manipulate his facial expressions more easily since it was required of him in the whiteroom. ]

.

.

( * The bus scene was the same as the anime & LN * )

.

.

That was amusing. I'll try finding that weirdo Blonde later and make friends with him. He could be a major source of entertainment for me during my stay.

Stepping out of the bus, I gave way for the others to exit and took in the novel scenery. It was heck-ass huge. I purposely showed an expression of awe, followed by a light grin.

"Hey! You there."

An unbeknownst character stole my moment and my face was neutral once again.

"Who? Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you. Why were you staring at me on the bus earlier?" unbeknownst character asked.

The hell? Why should I tell you? If I just happened to look at you for some reason and decided to refrain from approaching you, then that means you should let it slide. It's public relations 101. Only a fool would ask a stranger why he or she was staring, unless of course, the intent of the stare was malicious. But that could lead to a verbal conflict of some sort. Does she want that? Did she call me out to gauge my intent and potentially use it against me? Na-aaa, not gonna let that happen.