Epilogue

click the star!
*sorry for any mistakes*
don't be afraid to comment!

7 years later
Saturday June 19th

"GIRL get back here, we gotta be ready before yo daddy get home" Maia chased after her 3 year old daughter, she was so bad.

"DADDY" She ran to the front door when it opened.

"Girl why you ain ready." He walked in holding his car keys and two bottles of gerber snacks.

"Why you got two ? i asked you to pick up one." Maia looked at him.

"I saw a new flavour i wanted to try." He shrugged walking into their kitchen.

"So..?Whatever man, tell yo lil bad ass daughter to go get dressed."

"Stop cussin nigga damn, i'll dress her, you go do what you gotta do." He turned around and kissed her.

"But you jus- nevamind"

"Nigga damn" Imani laughed.

Mikah looked up at his wife in horror.

"That's on you bubba." She walked up the stairs.

"You not supposed to say that stink, let's go get you dressed okay ?"

"Yes sorry daddy."

Maia rolled her eyes, she ain gon listen to me though.

**
"HI." Maia hugged a pregnant Anna.

"oh you look so pretty." She pouted.

"Me ? Look at you and this belly, gorgeous baby." Maia kissed her friend's cheek.

"You gon make me cry" Anna pouted. "Where my stink ?" She looked around for Imani.

"She wit her daddy talkin to your fiance."

"Oh look there they are." She smiled as Imani ran over.

"TT" She smiled jumping onto Leanna.

"Hey pretty girl look at you, i like yo hair."

"Thank you mama did it." Imani smiled pointing at her mother.

Maia laughed at her daughter, she was the cutest thing she'd ever seen.

Mikah bent down and placed a kiss below Maia's ear. "I love you."

She smiled looking back at him "I love you too."

**
"You tell him yet ?" Leanna asked

"That what ?"

"That you gotta bun in the oven whore." Lillian cut in.

"Don call me that jackass."

"And you does wonda you you chile does don got nuh behavior." Lillian shook her head.

"Yeah okay step mummy."

"Anyway, ima tell him tomorrow." Maia sipped her water.

"Mama." Melody ran up to Lilly.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Where's daddy ?"

Lillian points to the grill where Henry stood talking to Amaree and Jamal while Mikah held Imani up to see what they were doing with the grill.

"Thank you." She kissed Lillian's cheek and ran off.

"Looka she look, suh nosey doh" Maia pointed to her daughter.

"She like you."

"You i wou- What yall goin on about now ?" Gina sat in a chair at the table.

"We talking bout how Maia pregnant an ain got de balls tuh tell Mikah." Lillian answered.

"Well let's talk about you and how you pregnant too huh ?" Maia turned to her.

"Wh-"

"Yeahhhh tink i ain know nuh ? i see how you stop drinking de beer and wine when we together, how you was sick last week when yall came over for breakfast..mmhm."

"I knew it." Gina smiled "I been dreaming bout these fish left right and centre, all my babies having babies, lord have mercy."

"Mama- Let me have my moment." Gina cut Maia off.

"Dramatic." Lillian rolled her eyes.

"Girl please, where Kammy, Zieky and Jamari ?"

"Kammy soon here, he not long called her and Jamari and Ezkiel are coming a bit later."

"Good good, all my kids in one." Gina smiled "Lemme go make sure this ol man don burn us up, bye ladies."

"Bye." They waved.

"That woman is something else here ?"

"Tellin me." Leanna shook her head "You think it's a girl or a boy ?" She pointed to Lillian.

"Betta be a boy, you got a girl, im havin a girl, she got a girl, we need boys."

"I hope it ain twins, twins be poppin out on his dads side." Lillian said.

"Ou yeahh twinsss, i fuck wit that." Maia smiled.

"I rebuke you." Lillian straight faced her.

"How you could do dah."

Leanna laughed.

**
"Hey." Ziek and Jamari kissed each girl's cheek.

"Hey." They all waved "Look at you handsome mannn." Maia picked up Ezkiel's son Daleiney.

He put his face in her neck to hide his smile.

Ezkiel was in a relationship but that didn't work out when she decided that after having a child with him that she wanted to leave, but he couldn't be bothered in his words "she was getting on his nerves."

He was living his life with his son, that was all he cared about right now.

**
"Kammy go light the fireworks." Anna called him.

"Why me." His mouth dropped.

"You right, you might light you ass on fire." Lillian nodded making him throw a pebble at her head.

"Ima light them, yall need to leave Kammy alone." Maia got up from Mikah's lap.

"Girl sit down." Mikah pulled her back.

Jamal got up shaking his head at everyone. He grabbed a lighter out of his back pocket and lit the sparklers giving them to the children and parents, then lit the fireworks and sat back in his chair and grabbed his plate of food.

"Happy Juneteenth yall." Maia called out.

"Mama look." Imani pointed at the fireworks from her father's other knee.

"Yeah baby i see it." Maia nodded kissing her cheek.

Mikah leaned forward "Look at you, two down." He kissed her neck.

"How-"

"You cant be hidin a pregnancy test by a tissue baby." He smirked.

"Whatever i was gon tell you."

"I know you were, i love you thank you for giving me my babies and shit." He whispered against cheek.

"I love you too, thanks for makin me happy and shit."

Mikah laughed and pecked her lips.

"I want one too." Imani whined.

"Here baby." He kissed all over her face making her giggle.

Maia smiled, she was happy, so very happy. She was surrounded by the people she loved the most, thank god for them.

***************************************
That's it 🥲

I didn't check over sorry for any mistakes.
thank you again for the support ❤️❤️

Byeeeee🍽🍑