XXVIII: Forbidden

L I S A

I felt someone poking my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes, and a smiling Jennie welcomed me.

"Good morning, Lili." She kissed me on the lips, and I gladly kissed her back. I pulled away when I remembered I hadn't brushed my teeth yet.

"Good morning, Nini." She pouted, and she lied on top of me.

"Why did you stop kissing me?" She cutely asked while pouting. I covered my mouth and she looked at me with confusion.

"Morning breath, Nini." She removed the hands covering my mouth.

"It doesn't smell at all; it smells good actually." She pecked my lips.

"Can you tell me the time?"I inquired as I stroked her hair.

"6AM, we still have an hour to cuddle before we prepare ourselves for school." I chuckled.

"You really love cuddles, huh?" She nodded, and she started tracing my jaw using her fingertips. "My girlfriend is a clingy baby."

"You should always cuddle your baby." She pinched my cheeks and she smiled widely.

"Are we just going to stay here?" She nodded.

"Let me cuddle you." She buried her face in my neck.

"We have been cuddling each other since last night." I kissed her head.

"It's still not enough. I always want to cuddle you everyday and every time." She muttered something in my ear.

"Can I sleep more? I'm still sleepy. " She looked at me and she kissed my jaw.

"Sleep more then, I will wake you up." I pulled her closer to me.

I looked at my alarm clock. I only had forty-four minutes before we prepared ourselves. I closed my eyes, then I heard Jennie humming a song and darkness engulfed me.

•••

We almost missed our first class because Jennie fell asleep as well and she forgot to wake me. Thankfully, Rosé and Jisoo went to my bedroom to wake me up, but they were surprised to see Jennie sleeping on top of me.

She teased me the whole morning. She kept doing that until I told Jennie to put a stop to it.

We're now in the middle of class, and I yawned and leaned my head to Rosé's shoulder, but Jennie grabbed my head and pushed it against her shoulder.

"Only lean on my shoulder." She said as she held my right hand.

I heard Jisoo and Rosé chuckle.

"Today, I will choose your partner for this project." The professor said as he opened his student name list.

Rosé went sad when Jisoo partnered with someone. She didn't want to let go of Chu, but Chu needed to go to her partner table.

"Kim Jennie and Kim Hanbin." Jennie sighed when Prof. said that.

"Lili, I need to go." she said, and I nodded.