epilogue v

"Okay, headcount so line up!" Madeleine said loudly at the small crowd of redheads and a blonde in front of her.

Platform 9 3/4 was busier than ever that particular year. Excited children and joyful parents reunited after being apart for months on end. Beaming kids waiting to tell their smaller siblings and parents about the spells, charms and potions they learned that year. The noise was booming all over the platform, hence why Maddie had to speak louder because all of her kids together, were surely a competition to the platform's noise and especially, when it came to listening to their mother.

"I'm missing one twin, where is Regulus?" Maddie asked worriedly and looked around to try and find her older twin.

"I'm Regulus mum," Altair grinned, truly believing that it would be the time their parents would finally confuse them.

"Nice try Alt," Fred snickered and patted his son's back.

"Oi Reg!" Archer yelled after doing a quick scan of the platform's corners. "Stop flirting 'cause we're leaving already!"

"It's true what they say," Madeleine shook her head and turned around to stare at her husband. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

"It's because of my truly magical flirting skills that we've been together for ages woman," Fred said cheekily and kissed her temple.

"Mum, I'm starving so can we please go now," Archie huffed. "Just leave Regulus, I'll assure you he'll find his way home somehow."

"Merlin this can't be happening," Maddie groaned after doing another headcount of her kids after Reg returned. "We've lost Rory now."

"Found her," Cassiopeia giggled and pointed at her sister who was chatting with a boy who had dark hair and blue eyes.

"I think your little sister is pointing at us," the boy with dark hair whispered in a fifteen year old Aurora's ear.

"That's my queue to leave then," Rory said annoyedly.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Daniel Pucey asked her.

"I'm perfectly capable of finding my way, but thank you," she smirked and was about to walk away when he grabbed her wrist.

"No kiss for goodbye?" he raised her brows at her.

"Keep on dreaming Pucey," she rolled her eyes playfully. "And if I were to give you a kiss, then that means that I would be signing your death sentence because my dad is right over there."

"Will you at least promise to text Ror?" Daniel smiled.

"Perhaps if you do first, I'll consider replying," she winked at him and made her way to her family.

"Who's that?" Fred narrowed his eyes at her just arrived daughter and then at the boy who was leaning against the scarlet Hogwarts Express.

"He's just a friend dad, calm down," Aurora shrugged and hugged her dad tightly.

"Your mum used to say that exact same thing about me-"

"And mum is getting desperate and wants to leave now so, allons-y," Maddie huffed.

"Patience has never been your virtue, hasn't it angel?" Fred wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Shut it Weasley," she said through gritted teeth, "Altair darling, can you help Ellie with her trunk?"

"I don't need help, I can do it by myself," Ascella scoffed.

"You can't do it by yourself because that trunk is half your size and if I remember correctly, it was so full that I had to help you close it," Regulus tittered.