「 𝟒𝟖 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Life went back to normal. Well, as normal as it could be. Over the past year, you lost more of your friend group along the way. Namjoon was the first to leave, which was understandable given his traumatic experience. After he left, Yoongi and Jimin did too.

Because of how much the game rested on everyone's shoulders, it was agreed that whoever left wouldn't be contacted. Just as Namjoon stated that he wanted to start somewhere else, he also meant to leave behind this city and the life he was living here. He wanted to start a new and forget. Yoongi and Jimin asked the same. They did, however, hint that maybe one day, they would return but not for a very long time.

Yoongi went east and Jimin went south, even they didn't keep in touch. They all three left the city to restart their life because they were still haunted by the memories of the game here in the city.

The rest stayed together, living here and still keeping in contact.

Hoseok has a good relationship with Ara now, but she's still living with Jungkook and you in the meantime. Hoseok comes and picks her up at times, and she stays with him during the weekends so that Jungkook and you can have some alone time together.

Taehyung has gotten a lot better too. He's now able to see once again thanks to a donor. He's also taking rehab classes to try and walk once again, but he still has a long way to go. Although they thought he was paralyzed, Taehyung was able to slightly wiggle his toes, and since that accidental movement, he's been training hard to be able to walk again someday. He had surgery to help repair the damage done to his back, and so the odds of him walking again are slim, but he's trying.

Jin is always busy, but he puts so much time and effort into his job. He even donated five million dollars to help prevent human trafficking and another five million to help clean up the city with all the drug dealers. Jin stated that his niece Ara needed a safe home and that she deserved everything. Whenever you all would be together you would hear Jin calling her worldwide princess whenever she would fall asleep in his arms. Then Hoseok would get jealous and pout, while Jungkook and you would just laugh.

It was always cute how those three would act when it came to Ara.

As for Jungkook and you, well, your relationship grew. You were happily dating. Since Jin was mostly in the city for his job, he gave Jungkook and you the house in the mountains, which you both were thankful for. Jungkook's dad even moved in and lived with the three of you.

Throughout the year, Jungkook started building up his muscles and grew his hair longer. He worked as a personal trainer for the wealthy. It paid well, and the money was saved up. You worked as a hostess for a fancy restaurant, thanks to Jin of course. Ara just started school this year, and she was making friends already.

You both had your tattoos removed. Of course, they left tiny scars behind, but you each didn't try to think about it. That's all over now, and you no longer belong to her.

Jungkook saved up money to buy a house near the beach, which was not too far from the city but not directly in the heart of the busy city life either.

That's what you both are doing right now, getting ready to move.

You both pack up and hop in the car to leave, but Jungkook's dad isn't moving an inch.

"Come on, Dad," Jungkook says, patting his father's back to get in the car, so you all could go.