The Reaper's Home

Continuing from last chapter, we see the boy enter his apartment complex with a few keys in his hand, panting softly and tiredly from the run and the game he participated in.

This was one of your ordinary apartment complexes, inside these homes was the living room that connected to the kitchen while the two bedrooms and bathrooms were just down the hall. Even if the near high-classed family rented such a small apartment, it was still home in the young boy's eyes.

Y/n throws his bags down by the entrance and makes his way to the couch inside his living room. It wasn't hard but it caressed his frontside, he moans relaxingly and was ready to book his ticket to dreamland. "Finally... I can sleep now..."

Ding dong!

A bell in his apartment goes off, Y/n takes his head out of his pillow and stares at the door. Another alarm goes off as he groans grumpily and pushes himself to his feet. "I don't remember ordering anything..." he muttered and swings the door open to reveal a familiar girl.

At first he brushed it off. But, "Wait... What are you doing here? And how'd you even know where I live?"

She pulls out a phone from her navy skirt and presents it to him. "You forgot your phone in the bus! You know you can be so clumsy sometimes!~" she smiles brightly, he was mentally punching himself for being such a klutz.

"..."

He grabs it and thanks her before shutting the door. "Hey!" She shouts and stops him from sealing it completely, he opens it back up with a neutral emotion on his face. "So you're not gonna invite me in?"

"Why?"

"I mean I came all this way to give you your phone... Could you at least let me stay for a little while?" She smirks and winks at the boy. It threw him off as he just stares in a pinkly matter.

"Anyways, pardon the intrusion!" She walks in before Y/n even realizes it. He didn't know what to do in this situation since he planned on sleeping in for the whole day.

Snapping away from his thoughts for a bit, he could find the girl admiring at some of the photos that was exposed out in the open. You could see her smiling at each of the photos she finds, in every photo was a family of three smiling happily to the camera. It made him flutter a bit at her sweet sweet smile as he watched from afar.

Gamo continued her observations with the photos, one of the few moments she sees the young boy smile. But for some reason, he doesn't make a single small grin in front of her or her friends. Then the thought of the boy's family came upon her head. "So where's your family? Aren't they supposed to be home at this time?"

All Y/n does was widen his eyes and glance down at one of the photos near him, a sudden realization comes into her head. "Wait... Oh no... I'm so-"

"They're working overseas." Y/n looks back at her with a neutral look. She couldn't help but feel surprised and a little distraught that she would've thought that in the first place.

Soon, she sits on the couch. She kicked her feet up on the table in return earned a scolding to put her feet back on the floor. Y/n was now standing, awkward at the moment right now as he hasn't had a visitor over for such a long time that wasn't blood related.

"So..." Gamo started.

"So?"

"What was your plan for today?"

Y/n glanced at the couch and then down the hall where his room was. "I was planning on taking a nap... But..."

"I came here..."