Arrival of the girls

NEXT MORNING
All the girls were super nervous and had already packed their bags so that if they get selected they are all ready to leave.

Shivani arrives at the university and goes straight to Mr. Gupta's office.

(By the way this is the  university)

(And Mr. Gupta's office)

SO YEAHH BACK TO THE STORY

Shivani:- Hello sir...Hope you are fine I am Shivani and I am here to take the trainees....

Mr. Gupta:- Ohh, hello mam, nice to meet you too...Please have a seat. I will call the students who applied for it. Then you can select them...

Shivani:- Sure sir....

(After 10 minutes all the students who applied came)

Shivani:- So,hello everybody I am Shivani. Now I will take the name of selected students and they will come by my side Alright....

All students:- Yes mam.

Shivani:- Ravi,Sandeep,Ajay- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Isha, Lia, Anaya, Diksha, Priya, Tara and Jasmin....You all are selected...
We will leave after 30 minutes so go get ready...

GIRLS POV
When we heard our name we a about to scream due to happiness but we controlled ourselves....
We went to our room
(The girls share same room)

Lia:- See, I told you, we will be selected.
Disha:- Yesss, finally we will be able to enjoy outside...
Isha:- Yeppp.
And they were jumping on the beds due to happiness..

AFTER 30 MINUTES
Shivani on the mic.
Alright students I want all the trainees to gather around in the ground with their luggage..
All the girls and other trainees gathered  in the ground.

Shivani:- Ok, so girls and boys settle in the bus its going to be a long drive...

All students:- Yes mam..