Chapter -7{Queen of Schemes}

Testarossa Pov.

"You little witch. What did you say?" The old man shouted.

‘Did he just insult Rimuru-Sama..?

How dare he insult Rimuru-Sama. Should I kill him? No death was a luxury for him, too simple of a punishment.

"Huh! Where did she disappear? I will kill that little witch next time I meet her"
He said frustrated.

Kill Rimuru-Sama.

I thought to myself. Anger filled my whole body as I look coldly at him.

Is he tired of living?

He dares insult Rimuru-Sama in front of me. I shall dispose of him as painfully as possible, but I can't. Rimuru-Sama said didn't kill him.

"You dare insult, my master,"

I said in a cold voice. And kick in his stomach and he fell to the ground.

"Ahhh!"

He shouted while holding his stomach.

"So this is the impudent mouth that dares to insult my master,"

I said to him and kicked in his mouth and break it mouth. All the people around me looking at the scene in horror. Well, they have never seen this brutal seen after all.

"And which hand was it that you wished to raise at my master?"

I asked with a cold voice and an evil smile. He is trembling, in fear.

"Was it this one?" I asked him as I break his right hand with my legs.

"Or was it this one?" I asked him again as I break his left hand.

"GYAAAAHH!!"

He shouted in pain and agony. A fearful look appeared on his disgusting face.

Fear, pain, suffering, and grief that was all you got if you dare to insult Rimuru-Sama.

"You do not know when you should hold your tongue, nor even when you should show your face,"

I said to him as I break his right leg.

"Ahhhhh!!"

He shouted again. He was about to faint because of the pain but I don't let him. He has to suffer more for insulting Rimuru-Sama.

"It seems that the head of your is not working properly shall I separate it from your body. For you?"

I asked him and break his left leg.

"But Rimuru-Sama said not to kill you. Tch, you are lucky today. But if you even dare to look towards Rimuru-Sama next time I will make you regret it "

I said to him and made my way toward the exit. I think it's time for me to return. Rimuru-Sama must be sleeping at this moment.

Back at inn

"That was... Brutal" Kaijin said while sweating nervously.

"That's was an understanding," Garm said to him.

"Don't mess with Rimuru-Sama." kaido said. And all the people nodded.

In the group of the people, there is a certain someone who is looking at kaijin and his brother with anger and haters. He hated kaijin and finally, he got a chance to destroy kaijin and his brother.

"She called Rimuru, Master doesn't that means she is stronger—"

The elf who hugs Rimuru said but stopped midsentence. Cold sweat started to pour from her head.