•51•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

We're currently her working in the office when my f
phone rings for a call from Byul and Seulgi.

"Yes?" I said as I picked up the call.

"Jeong, we're currently working about your case too." Byul said in an energetic tone of her voice.

"And guessed what we found out." Seulgi added. That's the thing made me excite more.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"Well come here to know it HAHAHA." Byul said looking like she's teasing me af.

"Fine." I said then they ended the call.

"What is it, Jeong?" Jihyo asked me as I bring down my phone too.

"Huh? Seulgi and Byul called me, they said I have to go there, something they have to show me." I said.

"Is it about the case?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, they said."

"Can we go with you?" Momo asked again.

"Sure."

"Let's go!" Jihyo said.

- - -

We've took some minutes too before we finally arrived at Seulgi and Byul's building. We straightly go to there office, and guess what it looks like a surprise gift but for work related.

Anyways, they let us have a seat inside their office, and they started a topic which is yhe case also.

"So what was all for this?" I asked as I saw some photos being pron on the table.

"That's the evidences we've found when we're currently working on the case you've been holding too, remember you asked us for help." Byul said.

"We've gone to the first investigators who investigate the place where Mr. Im found dead. They taken some pictures of investigation in the crime scene, so we begged for it because we needed it. " Seulgi said and smiled. "No, you need it for the case." she added.

"Really?" I said and went to the table to check it out, Jihyo and Momo also go there.

"These will help a lot." Jihyo said.

"Yup, thank you for making this for us HAHA I think there's no more works to do these coming days." Momo said and we all laughed.

"Thank you, for doing this Seul and Byul."

"No problem Jeong. We just wanna helo you hope this will be successful, and I can feel it." Byul said.

- - -

Aside from the photos that Seulgi and Byul gave us they give us some evidences too, the bullets that used to killed Mr. Im and more.

I think, I'm near to the TRUTH.

I'm currently at our office, they come to their homes this early. Actually Prosecutor Kim gave us a half day of work but I stayed here just to figure out things well it's all about the case tho.

I've been keeping all these evidences in front of me. Until I slowly figuring out the things about the crime 1 year ago.

I just stares at the evidences we have already. Checking each one of them, trying to see and solve everything around.