𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃..!!

"Wait a minute

"Wait a minute..." her eyes widened.

"You may be wondering how I didn't die after you chopped my head off," the demon smirked.

"Chopped his head off...?" Gojo thought. "Is Kamado-kun a criminal?".

"Are you sure?" Akuma smirked while Y/N pinned him down.

"You're a threat for everyone. You stole thousands of innocent lives," the Hashira said. He created another goop from his hands which floated Y/N up to the sky. He united with the ground. Of course, that's his place. He can do whatever he wants with the wall and ground inside it.

"I bet you can't trace me here," Akuma grinned down there.

"Try harder and you will be able to see everything through with your eyes," The h/c woman steadied her katana and looked at the ground. Bones showed up. She jumped as high as she can and spun middle air.

"Hinokami Kagura... Clear Blue Sky," she said which dug her katana to ground and cut Akuma's neck bone.

"I'll make sure that I'll kill you next time, Kamado." he smirked before ashes formed his face and flew away.

"There will be no next time since you're going to burn into ashes," she irked.

"You're that demon from the other day?" Y/N asked.

"I'm not a demon anymore but yeah. I'm that one from the other day," he replied.

"Who is he, Kamado-kun?" Gojo asked.

"You got a friend now? I thought you will only befriends with Kyojuro," he said which made Y/N's blood boil inside her body.

"Don't call him by his first name!" she rushed to him with her katana. "Hinokami Kagura... Parhelion Rainbow." 

The katana slashed through half of Akuma's head.

"You've trained a lot, huh?" Akuma asked. She kept on launching attacks towards him which made him sick. "You're so annoying from head to toe." 

He summoned a new shadow wall that looks like a jujutsu barrier.

"Shit- he brought her inside the barrier," Gojo thought.

"What? You feel weak now, Hinokami Hashira?" Akuma asked. Her bangs got blow by the wind which revealed both of her marks (as I said, you have the same demon slayer marks as Kokushibou). "Well, you look like Kokushibou-san now." 

"Hinokami kagura.. Scorching Crimson Mirror," she said. Sadly, he ran.

"Blood Demon Art: Dragon Puppet," he said which made a shadow dragon showed up and started to attack the woman. 

"Ergh... Hinokami kagura, Bone Burning Sun," she created a long fire line with her katana which destroyed Akuma's dragon and slashed half of his head and torso.

"I'll come again next time and I'll surely kill you," he smirked before he suddenly teleported somewhere. The h/c woman stood and found out something bitter. Her legs and arms got cut a few.

"This is normal for me..." she mumbled. Her face started to grew two pairs of eyes under and on top of your eyes. "What is happening to me..."

"You need to kill every single Hashira's from the Demon Slayer Corps especially that Hinokami Hashira then her little brother," Muzan's voice. The figure of Kokushibou and Akuma standing right there in front of Muzan showed up.

Gojo POV

How did her eyes... how come is it six now? Is this some sort of sorcery that she has?

"Help..." I heard her mumbling. I approached her and got a better vision of her. This is not her. The area that was supposed to be colored by e/c color was replaced with a yellow one with kanji writings. Upper Moon One. Her white area turned into red slowly. Fangs grew on her mouth like a demon or Sukuna.

"Stop... taking over my body.." I heard her again. Is she a vessel like Yuuji? I placed two of my fingers and made her faint just like how I did it to Yuuji last time. Somehow, I got a picture of a figure that exactly looked like that person that beat her. Who the hell is he? I looked at Kamado-kun and she looked normal now. But those eyes are still there. I took my blindfold off and placed it on her because I can't stand the creepiness of those eyes. Well, I'm not gonna leave her here so I carried her.

The white haired man walked slowly while the h/c haired woman was on his arms

"Gojo-san..." Y/N said which made Gojo stopped walking. Gojo looked down and found that there were no eyes under nor top of her eyes. "Can you put me down?"

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Gojo apologized before he set Y/N on the ground. He took his blindfold off from her head which revealed her original purple eyes like her mother. Y/N immediately hugged the taller man after Gojo released her which caught him off guard.

"Arigato... Gojo-san," Y/N said.

"It's fine as long as you're safe," Gojo replied. He hugged her back and it lasted pretty long.

 He hugged her back and it lasted pretty long

How do you like the story so far?