Epilouge

Four years later

Four years later...
PARIS, FRANCE

GRACE ALAIRE STRAIGHTENED the flowers next to the well reserved gravestone that had many gifts and stuffed animals around it. So many people who mourned the loss of the beloved Domino.

Here lies Skylar Olivia Roy, one of the greatest human beings in the world.

That was a lie. Skylar wasn't human nor was she dead, but the people hadn't known that.

December 17, 1998-2016

   Another lie, Grace thought as she stood up to face the unique stone. Je t'aime, ma sœur. Je te reverrai. "I didn't think you'd actually make a gravestone for her," she said.

   "Every hero gets a proper goodbye, Grace, you should know that," Natasha Romanoff told her as she walked to stand next to Grace.

   Grace looked over to an unfamiliar gravestone next to Skylar's. The name on it was Pietro Maximoff and it said that he sacrificed his life in the Sokovian battle.

Grace looked over at the redhead. "Every dead hero. Is that why I never got one?"

   Natasha swallowed a lump in her throat that had been building up ever since she drove here. "How did...how did she die?"

   "Bold of you to assume that she is dead," Grace taunted, making Natasha furrow her eyebrows. "If you didn't see a body, never assume that someone is actually dead. You'll see her again."

Skylar Roy will return....

The end of Domino!

Author's note

Thank you guys so much for staying I honestly thought this would get deleted by me within the second chapter but I guess not! Thank you for staying. That will be all and I'll see you around!