🄽🄸🄽🄴🅃🄴🄴🄽

Lolade scooped another spoon of ice cream into her mouth as the car turned into her street.

The driver stopped as Jesse turned to Lolade who still had her head buried in her ice cream. She still found it hard to believe what was going on.

She had left her home a nobody and less than fifteen hours later, she was coming back a social media celebrity. Jesse had opened a Twitter and Snap account for her in their way and she already had over three thousand followers on Twitter. Her Instagram account had broken through eighty thousand followers and was still increasing with each passing moment. Her pictures each already had over fifty thousand likes.

"Are you done?" Jesse asked as Lolade took the last scoop into her mouth. She nodded as she turned to Jesse who stretched his hand and wiped the corner of her mouth.

Jesse got down from the car and walked towards the other side of the car and opened the door for Lolade who got down while holding a big bag.

Humphrey had told her to take both the gown, heels and wig and Lolade almost couldn't believe her eyes. Madam B had also given her a box of perfume.

"Did you enjoy yourself today?" Jesse asked as Lolade smiled at him and nodded.

"Yes. Thank you" Lolade said as she wriggled her hands together. Jesse slid his hands into his pockets trying to think if what she might want to say.

"Okay. Have a good night. I'll go when you reach your house" Jesse said as Lolade swallowed her saliva and nodded.

"Okay. I can call you later shey?" Lolade asked as Jesse nodded.

"Anytime you want" Jesse replied as Lolade nodded as she started walking away slowly while Jesse leaned on the car watching her.

Lolade's feet moved more slowly than usually as she walked. Her fingers wriggled more nervously as she walked while she bit down on her lips.

She turned back and realized that she indeed walked a distance and realized that Jesse was still watching her. Another look at his exquisite face made Lolade finally take a decision. She dropped the bag she was holding as she started walking towards Jesse.

Jesse raised his eyebrows watching the girl hurry back towards him.

Did she forget something?

She arrived in front of him and before Jesse could ask what was wrong, he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist with another body plastered to his chest. He was only dazed for a second before he chuckled lightly.

He removed one of his hands from his pocket as he rubbed the back of her head with an amused smile.

"So this is what kept you occupied throughout?" Jesse asked as he chuckled lightly again.

"Come on. Its late, your mom will be worried by now" Jesse said as he stared into the latter's brown eyes. He chuckled lightly before pressing his lips to her forehead lightly.

Till Lolade got home, she couldn't help but unconsciously rub her forehead lightly. The tingling sensation that came with Jesse's lips on her forehead; she almost thought she would explode from excitement.

Like Jesse had said, not just the girls were outside the house, her mothers and her friends mothers. The girls immediately ran towards her the moment they saw her.

Nifemi had gisted them about everything and Lolade winced realizing that her mom already probably knew. She hadn't told her anything before she left the house that morning.

She quickly greeted the other mother's as she walked towards her mom. Her heart clenched seeing the expressionless face her mother was wearing. She quickly switched to using her hands to talk to her mother.