019 LIKING YOU

╭───── (⌛) CHAPTER NINETEEN; LIKING YOU

"OH MY... LOOK AT THOSE TWO." Keiko could feel her body waking herself up, her eyes was still closed but she could hear muffled voices around her, that's when she heard a snap and her eyes shot open, she looked towards the sound to see Kurumi and her mother standing over where she was sleeping with Kurumi holding a camera.

That's when Keiko realised she was leaning against something which wasn't as soft as a mattress, her eyes darted to whatever was next to her and saw that her right arm and leg had wrapped themselves around Saiki meaning she had obviously hugged him while she was fast asleep in the middle of the night.

Saiki's eyes were open but he seemed to make no reaction while his mother and grandmother were cooing at the two, Keiko jumped back now falling off the mattress "Oh my goodness Saiki, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise I was hugging you!" she rambled out an apology. 

Kurumi grinned at the two "You two looked so cute together, I feel bad for waking you both up so early but we need to all be ready since we are going to an amusement park today."

It turned out that the amusement park they went to was sort of abandoned but people still came, it was just sort of dangerous, Kuniharu nearly died on a roller coaster because his seat came undone and Saiki, Keiko and his grandfather then went on a ferris wheel which nearly snapped off so Keiko and Saiki's grandfather kept on clinging to him.

On the way back the next day Keiko fell asleep in the car, as Saiki's grandfather was driving the car was stopped as there was a massive pile of rocks which were blocking the road, everyone but Keiko got out the car since she was still asleep "You need to tell us something about Kusuo, don't you?" Kurumi's mother asked, "I know that much. Since yesterday... No, I knew something was strange since long ago." she then mentioned to her daughter how she always hides her thumbs when she lies, "We won't be shocked y most things."

Kurumi sweat dropped "I see. I'll tell you. Kusuo has psychic powers." that's when Saiki used his powers to lift the rocks, both grandparents let out a shocked sound and stared at their grandson flabbergasted, it was at the point that they were screaming without making a sound, after they calmed down and Saiki showed them the powers he could do.

That's when his grandmother spoke up "So does Keiko know about your powers."

Saiki glanced at the sleeping girl in the car "No, I try and not tell my friends. The only people who can really know are family members."

"But say she did find out, could you trust her to keep it a secret?" 

Saiki thought for a moment, Keiko's never made him feel uncomfortable before and she's always been calm and understanding, he remembered how she became protective over him at the theatre's when that man knocked him over and realised that Keiko holds a great care for Saiki and would always be a loyal person towards him. He looked back at his grandmother and nodded "Yes, I would trust her. I would also trust her with many other things, she's a good person..."