Episode - 12

Jungkook felt like his heart for ripped apart from his ribcage. He felt suffocated. Tears are on their way to fall down his cheeks, but he was quick to blink his eyes. He hanged his head to stop the tears from falling.

He took a deep breath and looked towards Taehyung. Taehyung was smiling while greeting the guests. Jungkook Smile through the pain in his heart. Jimin beside him noticed kook's state.

He placed his hand on jungkook's shoulder rubbing it to calm him down, but it didn't made any difference to the pain in his chest.

Mr. Lee: Come on, let's sit

Mr. Lee said and all sat down the chairs. Taehyung and the girl named Jiya sat together. Jiya was blushing and the elders are talking about Taehyung and Jiya's match.

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung, who seemed to not notice his stare. His gaze then changed towards his hyungs, who also had the same expression as him, not the painful expression but the sad one.

They supported their two younger members to be in a relationship. They admired their cute interactions.

But now, in a day their happiness all vanished and the two younger members of the group are in a vulnerable state. No one can do anything against their father, Mr. Lee, who brought them up.

All started eating, while eating jungkook's gaze still fixed towards Taehyung. Jungkook looked at him with painful eyes, when Taehyung got the glimpse of Jungkook staring, he looked back at Jungkook.

Not as usual, Jungkook changed his gaze, his gaze was still fixed on Taehyung. Taehyung felt hurt. He felt a unbearable pain in his left chest, seeing his love's glossy eyes. Taehyung wanted to take him in his arms and comfort the boy. He wanted him and only him now.

Their staring came to an end when they heard Mr. Seong speaking.

Mr. Seong: hyunmin ah when can we arrange the engagement?

Mr. Lee: if you fix a date, then tell me. We are okay with it.

Mr. Seong: ok then, I'll call you after confirming the date.

Mr. Lee: sure.

Mrs. Seong: until then, let's make our Child's get along with each other.

Mr. Lee: sure, Mrs. Seong.

After sometimes, the dinner came to an end.They all then shook their hands. The Seong family left the Kim mansion.

Mr. Lee: ok boys, go get sleep. Good night.

Mr. Lee said and left the place. All one by one left the dining hall except the recent couple. Taehyung was about to leave, unable to meet Jungkook at this state, when jungkook grabbed his wrist and stopped him from leaving.

Jk: why hyung? Why you did that?

He asked tears now streaming down his cheeks. Taehyung turned towards jungkook. He can't see the scene infront of him. He exchanged their hand position. Now Taehyung is holding jungkook's hand.

He dragged the maknae of the group towards his room. As soon as he reached the room with kook, he closed the door and pinned Jungkook to the door, kissing him. Both had tears running down their cheeks.

The kiss is not a sexual one. It is a kiss of various emotion mixed together. Sad, love, hurt, pain and heartbreak.

While kissing Jungkook, Taehyung made his way towards the bed. He pushed the maknae on the bed hovering him. He snuggled his head on jungkook's neck, inhaling his vanilla scent.