Leia Organa x Fem Jedi Reader (Star Wars)

Summary : Leia is captured as a prisoner by Darth Vader, her Girlfriend Y/N Kenobi is a Rebel spy pretending to be a Storm trooper.

~~~~~

Third person pov...

Y/N watches from the sideline as Leia is taken to the detention block in the battle cruiser she had been working as a spy for the Rebel alliance since she was a teenager Her dad Obi-wan Kenobi was happy she found something to do.

She was trained in the Jedi arts but doesn't use them alot only of she has too.

Some time later Y/N goes down to the Detention Block and finds Leias cell, once she opens the door she sees Leia laying on the 'bed' (it was really a cold block of metal)

The other girl sits up when she saw the Storm trooper walk in.

Y/N takes off her helmet and smiels warmly at her Girlfriend, it had been a month since they last heard from each other.

"Hey Gorgeous" said Y/N making Leia smile and blush.

Leia was over joyed to see the other girl as she jumped up a happy grin on her face.

Y/N grinned back they hugfed tightly before Leia pulled Y/N in for a long awaited kiss before they let go again.

The two girls then talked about random things until Y/N had to go back to work.

Time skip...

Obi-wan, Lake and Han have made it on to the star cruiser and got to the control room for the transport bay and tractor beam.

They locked the door thinking they were alone until an unarmed Storm trooper step out from the shadows.

They point their weapons at him, the storm trooper raised their arms and took his helmet off.

But instead of a man it was a girl not much older than Luke.

Obi-wan easily recognised her "Y/N Dearham said smiling at his Daughter "Hey Dad" said the young girl.

Han and Luke were shocked " you have a Daughter Ben"said Luke , Obi-wan nods.

"Your here for Leia right" asked Y/N, the three men nod their heads but Han had something to say. "Yeah,how do you know her" said Han Cockley

Y/N smirks and Obi-wan sighs "because she's my Girlfriend Dipshit" she said sassily making her Dad sigh again and shake his head at his Daughter.

Y/N never changes.

The end!

Hope you liked it i know I haven't updated all week I've Started College to I will be alot more busy now during the week so one-shot may take a while to be written but Requests will still be open  for now.

Word count : 451