Chapter - 8{Vesta}

The King didn't say anything he just stands up from his seat and bowed his head.

"I'm sorry. I make a haste decision" He said sincerely.

"You can ask anything as long as I can do that and it doesn't harm my people,"

He said to me. All the people looked shocked by King Gazel's actions but didn't dare to say anything. Vesta looked guilty, now he is realizing his mistakes, well it doesn't matter to me anyway.

"Then I want this minister, Kaijin, and his brothers," I said to him he looked troubled by my request.

"Kaijin and his brothers already acknowledged me as their master and I want your minister to help a Goblin village to grow,"

I said to him he looked surprised by the news but he didn't say anything.

"Goblin Village..?" He asked me.

"Ohh. I saved them from Dire wolfs and they all acknowledged me as their master" I said to him and nodded to me.

"As their master, it's my job to protect them, I can protect them but I can't teach them all the things that are necessary for living" He cut me off by saying.

"And you want Vesta to help them" I just nodded at his words with a smile.

"Are you planning to make a country? You know that place is ‘Strom Dragon’ territory" He asked me.

"Veldora? Don't worry about him and as for making a country. I'm not very fond of the ruling" I said to him.

"But those two—" I cut him off.

"Not fond of each other. Don't worry I will make sure they both work with each other happily and I swear on my name Rimuru Tempest, not to attack your country as long as you didn't try anything funny first" I said to him with a smile.

"In other words, you want me to form a diplomatic relationship with your village," He asked me.

"You can if you want but you have to wait until the village progressed a little bit... Maybe after a year," He just nodded at my words.

"Now we are in a friendly term with each other can I ask you your name," He asked me with a smile.

"As I said earlier it's Rimuru Tempest, but I'm sure you want to know my subordinate name,"

I asked him and he nodded I signal Testa to tell him.

"My name is Testarossa. My master has given me the name herself"

She said and King's eyes widen in shock.

She has a name, not only smart and calculative but also frightening strong. We can't afford to make an enemy of her.’

King Gazel thought in his mind.

"Vesta. I hope you help Rimuru and didn't try to fight with Kaijin" He said to Vesta.

Vesta is crying and saying things like he saw the king as his role model and blah blah, you already know but in the end, he agrees to come with us.

"One last question. Don't you have any enmity towards humans?" He asked me with a serious face.

"Just like I said I don't care if it's a human or a monster as long as they didn't try anything funny they all are welcome but if they dare to do anything it doesn't matter if he is a Hero or a Demon lord I will crush him," I said to him with a cold voice.

"As for True Dragon, I don't think they have any interest in this matter," I said to him with a smile.

"I see then Vesta I hope you will don't let me down. Help Rimuru as much as you can" He said to him.