➳18

And won't you hit me up on Kakao?~

Finally the day, 23rd April came. Thanks God it was Friday so, the students who were invited to Jeno's birthday party, didn't need to worry about the university the next day and could fully enjoy the party.

"I'm ready. Let's go", Kiara said, dressed in her ash-blue slit dress chosen by Mark.

Yumi locked the door and turned around to face her roommate. "I think I did too much makeup today. I told you to not put blush."

The girl put her hands on her shoulders and said, "Yumi! Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look so beautiful today. And your makeup is just perfect. Believe me."

"Actually i never did so much makeup before. So I feel a bit insecure." She pursed her pink lips.

Kiara let out a sigh. "Shut up. Believe me you look amazing." Seeing the older finally smiling, she said, "Now c'mon. The boys are waiting for us." She linked her arm with hers and took her out of the dormitory.

On the other hand, the two youngest boys were struggling to tie a tie.

"You can't tie a tie? Didn't you go to school?", Chenle asked in a loud tone as he saw the younger struggling to tie the Chinese boy's tie.

"I had my mom that time. But now I live away from her. What about you? You also went to school."

"No. We never wore a tie in our school." Chenle didn't lie though as in the underwater world, there were schools but they didn't have a tie.

"Which school doesn't have a tie as a part of their uniform?" Jisung raised an eyebrow.

"Our school! You can't do this. Let me try." Chenle picked up his phone and opened YouTube.

"What are you doing?" Jisung peeked at his phone and saw him searching 'how to tie a tie?'. Jisung gasped being amazed by his new bestfriend.

"Don't work hard but work smart." The orange-haired boy winked at his friend and started tying Jisung's tie. And after that, he tied his own tie. Now they were ready to have a blast of fun at the party.

■•■•■•■•■•■•■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■

"I just hope there are pretty girls in the party", Haechan said putting his arm around his bestfriend's shoulders.

"Dude you are going there for Jeno not for girls." Mark rolled his eyes.

"But if we flirt with a few girls, there's no harm", Renjun said, shrugging his shoulders.

"You guys can't think of anything else except girls right?"

"Yeah because I'm straight", Haechan replied in a 'duh' tone.