Robby Keene: Missed You

This is season 3 of Robby, as I imagine him to be the roughest ;)
Requested: Sad, angsty, angry, rough-ish, and smut
☟︎
H o t

This is season 3 of Robby, as I imagine him to be the roughest ;)Requested: Sad, angsty, angry, rough-ish, and smut☟︎H o t

  Numb. That's all you felt as you looked up into the night sky, the feeling of being so numb you couldn't even feel the cool breeze that normally would cause you to shiver or get goosebumps, Robby got out of juvie today and even when in juvie Daniel and Johnny couldn't put their differences aside.

  You wanted to go with your dad, Daniel; but he wouldn't let you, he didn't even tell you where they were releasing him anyways. You didn't know why he didn't want you to see your own boyfriend, but you had guessed he didn't trust Robby for a simple mistake he had made.

  Your legs dangled off of the wood beneath you from where you were laying on the surface at Miyagi-do, the main place you felt a sense of comfort and security. You didn't even feel comfortable in your own home, especially without Robby to accompany you.

  Everything felt more tense, and on edge rather than a big happy family. Sam was always out, either fighting it out with Tyler, or Miguel and if not with boys she was worried about getting back at Cobra Kai and Tory.

  Daniel, your own dad was too busy with Johnny and his rival to even spend time with his family, and if it wasn't that, it was work. Amanda was always on edge, being the back bone of the company while your husband is in a karate war can be hard to keep up with.

  You unlock your phone, ending up in your photos. The first person you see is a smiling Robby, from the last time you went on a date before the fight happened. A smile finds its way onto your lips as you go through the mounds of photos which took up half your gallery with just you and him in it.

  Soon you hear light foot steps coming from the inside dojo, your senses become alert as you sit up and look towards the direction of where the noise came from.

  It seems like your heart stops for a few seconds as a tired looking Robby stands near the door frame, your phone falls to the floor as you stand up; having it been sitting in your lap as you sat up.

  "Robby..." You nearly whisper as you manage to run towards him, only a few feet away from him.

  You embrace him in a tight hug, your face nuzzles into the crook of his neck as he wraps his arms around you weakly; exhausted and probably hungry.

  "I missed you so much..." You mumble into his neck, sending chills down his spine as he was quite cold.

  A couple tears managed to fall down your cheeks, and you could tell by the way Robby was holding you that he was trying not to cry.

  "I missed you too... everyday" he mumbled into your hair as you embrace him tighter.

  You pull away from the hug just a little so you were able to take in his new look, though you weren't able to do so as your eyes kept lingering on his lips. You hadn't kissed him in so long you almost forgot how good his lips felt against yours.