Prologue

Author POV

Its past 11 PM but one soul is sitting on the couch of the living room of a big house. She is checking the time occasionally with  sleepy eyes. The sound of a car caught her attention.

She get up from the couch to welcome her husband who returned from his work. The door of the house opened before she reach there.

Y/n: Jimin... I was waiting for you.

Jimin: why? Did I told you to wait?

Y/n: n-o. I mean the food....I prepared the food. Come.. I will heat it up.

Jimin: Hmm...

He replied coldly to her and walk inside their bedroom. She quickly got inside the kitchen to heat the dinner she already prepared.

Time skip

Jimin walk inside the dining hall after a nice shower rubbing his temples. He saw his wife sitting on one of the chair half asleep. He took a chair beside her.

The sound of chair moving wakes y/n up.
Y/n : oh...you came!
She began to serve him the food. He was silently eating his food while rubbing his temples.

Y/n: Did you have your lunch today?
Jimin sighed before replying.
Jimin: Hmmm...
He was already frustrated with his work and the headache is not helping at all.

Y/n: What happened? You look sick.
She asked him concerned while trying to touch his forehead. But he moves his head away frustrated.
Jimin: I am ok Y/n. A little headache.

His actions hurt her a little bit but she know its because of his stressful work.
Y/n: was today's work more stressful? I think you-
Her soft voice got cut out by his harsh words.

Jimin: CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP FOR A SEOND. I AM HERE TO REST AFTER A STRESSFUL DAY. NOT TO BLABBER WITH YOU.
Y/n flinched a little by his tone and nodded her head. He inhale to suppress his anger and continue to eat.

Y/n: If your headache get worse, just tell me. I will give you the medicine.
Jimin become more annoyed by his wife's concerns. He was not in his right mind.

Jimin: who do you think you are huh? What you think? You can solve all my problems!
Y/n: Jimin...I.am-
Jimin: Shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters.

He screamed in her face before getting up leaving a crying y/n behind. She knows that he is a bit bad tempered. But sometimes his such actions hurt her a lot.

Next Morning

Jimin is the first one to wake up next morning. He see his beautiful wife sleeping beside him. The dried tears in her face remind him of last night's events.

Guilt slowly build inside him remembering his own harsh words to her. No matter how many times or how far he took his anger and frustration at her, she will always forgive and understand him.

This nature of her always made his love to her to grow more. He always thinks that he didn't deserve her.

He leans towards her sleeping figure and plant a long kiss on her forehead. By sensing the movement Y/n slowly open her eye. The first thing she saw was her husband's handsome face.

Y/n: Oh....What's the time now Jiminah?
Jimin smiled before replying .
Jimin: Its 6.30.
Y/n: oh...I'll get up now

She said slowly get up from the bed. But he held her hand and made her sit back on the bed. And hugged her tightly before saying.

Jimin: I am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad mood yesterday.
She released a contented sigh in his hug while smiling softly.
Y/n: It's okay jiminah....I can understand..

The story about a naive girl Y/n, who married a really bad tempered business man Park Jimin. He loves Y/n so much, but he let down his frustrations on his wife. Y/n always adjust with his bad temper. But what happens when it goes too far. Will she always stay by his side?.......

DISCLAIMER

This is just a fanfiction. All the characters in this story are just imaginations. It doesn't have any relation with real life of BTS.

THE STORY LINE IS MINE AND CONCEPTS IS MINE. COPYING OF ANY SENTENCES OR SCENES FROM THIS STORY WILL CAME UNDER PLAGIARISM.

If you like this story vote, comment and support:)
Love you