Chapter 29: Draco

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J. K. Rowling
_____________________________________

He shuts the door louder than he really means to, but even as he tries to be the 'bigger man' as Theo had put it, he can't help but feel a smug sense of satisfaction at the growl he hears Granger elicit as she stomps out of the room.

The feeling only lasts for a second before the anger, frustration, and fear kick back in.

She chose me. She chose me.

"Well that went as well as I thought it would."

Theo sits up from placing wards on the table, and gives him a fake smile.

"Yes. Fucking great. Got to add another damn memory of that tosser putting his mouth on her. And did you hear the arsehole call me a rapist?"

He slumps his head against the door behind him and closes his eyes.

He fucking kissed my girl.
Mine.

He should have just killed them. He could have made it look like an accident, like it was self defense. Maybe he even could have created a false memory of them trying to kill him to show Granger.

"Yeah I have no idea where that came from. I am sure that sucked to see another bloke's mouth on her, but she didn't kiss him back, and I bet it works to your favor."

Draco looks down to see Theo opening up the closet in the room.

"What do you mean? How would him kissing my girl work out in my favor?"

Theo slips off his shirt, and begins to pull on one to sleep in.

"Because like you said, it was fucked up that he did that. Especially since she doesn't know that they have before."

"She knows."

Theo freezes with the shirt halfway over his head, his brown hair and one eye visible.

"What? How?"

Draco starts unbuttoning his own, wishing for other hands to be working their way down to the last button.

"Because I told her Nott. Did you really think I would touch her without her knowing that?"

Theo pulls the shirt the rest of the way down as his eyes continue to widen.

"Shit your serious. You really told her, and she still fucked you."

He lets out a high pitched whistle, and starts shaking his head for some reason Draco doesn't understand.

"Of course I told her. She had the right to know."

"Well then Draco, I can confidently say you have nothing to be brooding over right now. Leave that for the Weasley."

Draco looks up not following Theo's reason for assurance.

"Why would you say that?"

Theo waves his wand, and conjures up a bed where one of the chairs used to be.

"Because like you said Draco, she chose you."

"Yeah but like you told me, now that our little trauma bubble has been broken and he is here, I am not her only option anymore."

"You were never her only option if she knew that they had kissed! Don't you get it? Mate seriously you wait and see. I guarantee tomorrow, the first thing that evil witch does is lay into him for what he pulled tonight. While I wouldn't go as far as you did by calling it assault, it was definitely fucked up with the fact that he knows she doesn't remember the first time."