1

"Which flavour should I take? Hmm...!!!"
Y/n talked to herself while picking some snacks from a super market.
After taking some groceries and snacks she walked to bill payment section.

But suddenly She saw that a lady was going to collapse. Y/n ran to her and hold her hand.

Y/n: oh my, aunty are you okay?
???: C-can you ...p-please call my ... d-driver?
That lady asked her while breathing heavily and showed her phone to y/n.
Y/n: aah okay...
She called the driver and whithin minutes, he arrived and they take the old lady to the hospital.

Time skip-

Doc: Mrs. Park, you know that you are a heart patient, right?
Mrs. Park nodded her head while looking down at her lap. She is now sitting on the hospital bed.

Doc: Do I have to remind you every time? you shouldn't skip your meals. It's not good for your health. Take care of yourself please.

Mrs Park: Oh doctor, I was in a hurry in the morning, that's why I skipped the breakfast.
Doc: No matter what important business you have, you should never skip breakfast. What if I told this to Mr Park?

The doctor said in a slightly scolding tone. Since he is the family doctor of The Parks, he knows the medical condition of Mrs Park.

Mrs Park: oh.. No, no, You don't need to tell this to him doctor. He is in a business tour now. And He Will arrive only next week. I don't want to make him worry or cancel his important things just because of these silly things.

Mrs Park is very careless about her own health and she know that she will have to listen a 1000hour lecture and scolding from her husband if he get to knew any of these.

Doctor: Hmm... But your health is the important thing here Mrs Park.  It's not a silly thing.
Mrs Park rolled her eyes before saying.
Mrs Park: I'll be careful from now own okay?
Doc: Hmmm... okay. And Btw, who is she?

Doctor asked to Mrs Park while pointing towards y/n.
Mrs Park: hmmm...! Ohh.. she is the one who helped me when I was going to collapse.

Doctor nodded his head, Smiling to y/n.
"Aneyong" y/n said while bowing to the doctor.

Doctor: I have to go now. Mrs Park, you can go after 2 hours okay.
Mrs Park: Arasseo.
With that doctor left from there.

After Doctor left from the room, Mrs Park looked at y/n and showed her to come near her while waving her hand.

Y/n: How are you feeling now aunty?
Mrs Park: I'm fine dear. What's your name?
Y/n: I'm y/n.

Mrs Park: Pretty name, just like you.
She said while brightly smiling at the latter.
Y/n said a small "thank you" returning the smile.

Mrs Park: Where do you live? I haven't seen you before.
Y/n: I'm new here aunty. My home is in Incheon. I came here for my higher studies.
Mrs Park: ohh.. okay.
They chit-chated for some more time about each other.

After sometimes, Y/n saw that Mrs Park is little tired. So she asked in concern,
Y/n: Aunty, do you need anything?
Mrs Park: Hm... Wait dear, I'll order two coffees.
y/n: But I think the delivery service in the cafeteria is temporarily closed.
She said while pointing to a note on the wall.

Mrs Park looked at it and let out a sigh.
Y/n: Wait here aunty. I'll go and buy it from the cafeteria.
Mrs Park: No it's okay dear. I'll ...
Y/n: I know that you really want a coffee now. It's not a big deal aunty, I'll come back within minutes. Okay?

Mrs park nodded her head while smiling at her.
Mrs Park: Thank you so much dear.
Y/n: No need to thank me. I'm glad to help you.

Y/n headed towards cafeteria and buy two coffees. She was going back to Mrs Park. But suddenly someone bumped on her from behind.

And the hot coffee spilled over her right hand. When she looked up she saw that the man who bumbed her rushing forward without even saying a single sorry to her.

Y/n: hey, do you know what manners is?
She asked at the man annoyed, her hand was getting the burning sensations. He glared back at her and again started walking without saying anything.

Y/n: huh! What a rude man are you? Is this what your parents taught you? Huh!!
She yelled while going towards the man.

Just then he stopped moving and came back and stand infront of her.
She stood there while looking him in confusion.

Y/n: Why are yo...
Before she could complete her words he slapped her face and leaned towards her & said

???: Don't ever say anything about my parents.
With that he left from her sight.

She stood there some seconds to regain her balance. She slightly shakes her head while blinking eyes multiple times. When she looked around, she saw that the man left already.

Tears started forming in her eyes.
Y/n: D-did I do something w-wrong? *Sniff. He was the one who bumbed me and *sniff. he slap me!
She mumbled slowly while touching her cheeks, tears start to fall from her eyes.

She was crying hard while cleaning her dress in a washroom, because of the pain on her cheek and the burning sensation in her right hand.
Y/n: It's okay y/n. Just get that heartless jerk out of your mind.
She tried to calm her mind and headed towards cafeteria again for coffees.

-Meanwhile-

When he reached his mom's room, he rushed inside it.
"Omg, what happened Eomma? Are you feeling okay now? I was in a  meeting when your driver calls me"
He asked while embracing his mom.

Mrs Park: Yes Jiminah, I'm feeling very fine now. It's just because...
Jimin: How many times do I have to tell you to take care about your health. Huh!!!

He scolded her and She didn't reply to him, she sat there scilent. Because she knows her son very well.

She knows that, he raised his voice to her because he was concerned about her and he loves her more than anything.

Jimin let out a sigh before saying "Eomma... You are really scaring me to death every time."
Mrs Park smiles at him.
"Don't worry Jiminie, I'll not leave you that soon." She said while hugging him.

Jimin: Don't say like that Eomma.
Mrs Park: Btw, why are you smells like coffee? And Why is your coat wet?
Jimin: Uhh??

He looks at his coat and groan in frustration.
Jimin: Wait Eomma, I'll go and clean it.
He said and goes inside the bathroom.

Y/n put some strands of hair on face to cover the slap mark on her left cheek. She let out a long breath and headed to Mrs Park's room, with 2 new coffees.

She slowly opened the door and walk towards Mrs Park while saying,
Y/n: I'm sorry aunty, I made you wait too long. The cafeteria was a bit crowded.

She said while giving the coffee.
Mrs Park: Oh it's okay dear. Thank you so much sweet heart for everything.
Y/n: Please don't thank me aunty.

She give one cup of coffee to Mrs Park. Just then she heard the washroom door opening and she looked at there.

Her heart dropped to her stomach when she saw the person.

_______ TO BE CONTINUED ❤️

Vote, comment and support:)
Love you ♡