CHAPTER 52

Analise's POV

"What has gotten you in such a bad mood?" Alexander asked me, concern lacing his voice as he sat next to me on the couch. His eyes were questioning as he looked at me.

"I am not in a bad mood." I replied though my voice betrayed me.

"What happened? You have not been yourself these past days Liz." He cupped the side of my face, making me look at him. "Do you not like it here or are things going too fast? Did someone say something to you?"

"No Xander." I sighed, placing a hand over his that rested on my face and giving it a reassuring squeeze. "It's just, I don't know." I let out a defeated breath that caused his eyes to soften as he looked at me.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" I nodded. "I will always be there for you."

"I know and I cannot thank you enough for it."

"You don't need to thank me about anything. I just want to know what is bothering you and if I can do anything to help you. I don't like seeing you like this. Did I do something wrong?" He looked at me, a strange look in his eyes as he waited for me to answer.

"No. Of course not." I reassured him, knowing his fear of turning out like his father. "You are perfect."

He let out a breath. "Come here." He said as he snaked his hands around my waist, lifting me up and placing me his lap and I straddled him. "Just relax." He tucked a dark strand behind my ear. "Tell me about it when you want to. But please, don't let it build up inside of you."

"I," I started out, a lump forming in my throat. "I am just scared. Like terrified." I admitted.

"Why?" He asked in a soft voice, urging me to continue.

"I am scared of losing you." I said. "They want you dead for their stupid revenge. I don't want to lose you. I just got you and you are everything for me. I cannot imagine what I will do if I lose you. I need you by my side. Without you, I would not be here."

"You would." He pressed a kiss on my cheeks. "You would be here Liz because you are the strongest person I know. You would have find your way and make it here. You would be who you are. Everything you are today, is because of you. Your perseverance and will got you here."

"He wants to kill you." My voice broke. "My father. With his stupid ego blinding him, he will do whatever he can to kill you. This war, it is going to be hard to win. They have so many people with them. So many people with different powers and abilities." A sob broke out of me as tears pooled in my eyes.

"Hey." His voice was like a soft caress as pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I hands found their place around his around his neck as I buried my face it the crook of his neck.

I continued speaking. "It has been two weeks already since they met with the vampires but they have not made their move yet. They must be planning something big. Something dangerous that would cost us all a lot. They have all these powerful creatures with them and the fact that they all agreed to kill so many people without an actual cause shows how heartless they actually are. I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"It is going to be fine." I swallowed back the lump in my throat as I blinked away the tears threatening to start flowing like a broken tap. "Nothing is going to happen to me. I am not going to leave you."

"But what if they get you?" I tighten my hands around his neck, my voice coming out muffled as I had my face completely in the crook of his neck. My voice trembles even if I managed to hold back the stream of tear.

"Shh." He rubbed my back slowly stopping to draw little circles. "I am not leaving you. I am your teddy bear after all, right?"

I choke out a laugh. "You are."

"I am clingy." He added.

"You admitted it." I let out small laugh, sniffling.

"Hmm." He hummed, kissing me on the head.

"Please don't leave me. You have to be safe. For me. Please."

"I will." I pulled away at his words, looking him in the eyes.

"Promise?" I asked as I extended my pinky figure towards him. He smiled before locking his with mine, bringing them to his lips and placing a small kiss.

"We are both going to get through this. Ok?" He asked, his eyes soft and voice a low, sweet whisper. "We are not leaving each other."

"We are not." I said firmly. "It is just another obstacle that we will overcome like the countless others that were in our life."

"That's my girl." He gave me a full grin as he leaned in, kissing me and I could not help but smile at his words.

Just as he was about to pull away, I pulled him back by the collar, connecting our lips once again. A low chuckle escaped his throat, seeping in my body and overtaking my senses. One of his hands that was on my back travelled up into my hair. He pisted the dark locks in his hands, pulling at it and tilting my head back to deepen the kiss.

He nipped at my lower lip and I parted them and he slid his tongue in my mouth. I arched into him when his other hand went lower, squeezing my ass. I let out a breathless moan as the pressure on my scalp increased when he pulled.

My hands fisted the fabric of his shirt and I was afraid it would tear from the pressure. He pulled away, breathing harshly, matching my breathing. Not wasting a second, his lips were on my jaw. He kissed a path along it, switching between bites and sucking at the skin.

My own hands started moving across his body. My fingers reached the hem of his shirt and I found myself tugging at it, impatient to the layer of fabric away from us. Understanding what I was implying, his hands left me as pulled the shirt over his head, revealing his toned body.

The shirt found its place somewhere on the floor and his hands got back to their initial position. "Xander." I moaned as he bit my skin harshly, causing a zip of pain to flow through my body and I shuddered.

His hands moved under my shirt- his shirt- moving slowly and teasing my skin, leaving it burning in its wake. He grunted against my skin when I pulled at his hair hard. I tipped my head to the side as his lips moved towards my mark.

He peppered the skin with light kisses, teasing with his tongue. "I love you." He said before kissing my skin.

"I love you too." I tilted my head back as his lips moves from my shoulder to the column of my throat. He kissed a path down it.

His hands that were roaming all over my skin under the fabric of the shirt came to a stop near them hem. "Take it off." I told him in a breathless voice. I pulled back enough as his hands grabbed the hem and pulled it over my head, leaving me in only my bra and shorts I was wearing. He threw the shirt somewhere in the room.

His eyes roamed over my body, taking in every detail of my body. My skin heated up under his hot gaze. I cupped his face and pulled him closer to mine, taking his lips in my mouth. His hands found their way on me again.

I moved my hips slowly against him, feeling his erection pressed against my thigh. He groaned, his grip on my hips tightening. His lips went down the column of my throat once again, kissing till the valley of my breasts.

"Xander." I moaned as I gripped his hair.

He kept nipping at my skin as he got up from the couch. My legs instantly wrapped around his torso, his hands going under my thighs. As he walked towards bed, I kissed the mark on his shoulder, peppering the skin with kisses of my own.

As we reached the bed, he slowly lowered me onto it. His eyes searched mine for any signs of hesitation but found none. I was sure I wanted to continue with it and I as not about to back out.

I simply nodded at him to continue and his gazes darkened making something pool in my stomach. He got on top of me and we completed the mating process entirely.