Chapter- 6

If you haven't prayed please pray this book can wait but your Salah can't...

Happy reading

KHALID MIRZA P.O.V

" What he is the groom " her soft voice rang inside my head .

Even though I did not see her face, I can surely tell by her voice that she was disgusted by me .

Not that I care but how dare she ... I despise people like her . They are good for nothing , she is good for nothing . If this so-called marriage won't be important I would have rejected that girl solely because of her judgemental sister.

Staring ahead of the dark road only seen by the front light , her words rang inside my head again and again. My knuckles went white as I tightened my grip on the steering wheel. I don't know why one sentence bothered me so much . No one spoke good about me before but it never bothered my heart so much then why her .

" Khalid " , my best friend's voice , snapped me out of my thoughts .

" You okay brother " his eyes were on my hand which almost turned white .

I relax my muscles

" Ahem I am fine " I said curtly , I am seriously in no mood to talk .

" You really see yourself marrying her " Osman questions irk my inner beast .

I punched the brake so hard that his head would have slammed on the front but sadly saved by seatbelt .

" What The Hell Is Wrong With You " anger was evident in his voice .

" Ask yourself, " I seethed angrily .

Turning straight I start the car ....

'' She is not right for you, " I heard him mumble .

Like I care .

" And the abaya girl is for you, " I snapped back .

" Where the hell did she come from ??" His tone was clearly filled with fury .

" Oh come on " I turn the steering wheel harsly .

" I saw you the way , you were stealing glances on her way "

" Dude , you didn't even saw her face " I stop the car in front of our house .

Turning my full attention toward him " what if she is ugly ??? She was standing there like a ghost covered in something black " I snickered disgusted .

" She was not looking attractive at all, " I added .

There was a complete silence. Osman was quiet for some time, staring at me like a creep .

" What !" I snap feeling irritated .

" Do you even know why she was wearing an abaya ??" His questions made my eyebrows lowered in confusion .

" Why ?"

" You said she looks unattractive ! Well dude that was main point of her wearing that to hide her beauty from men like us "

" Men like us ?" I repeat his sentence feeling offended .

" Yes Khalid Mirza men like us "

" How many women you have approached in club , just because they look attractive and now please don't tell , you had a nice intention toward them , you approach them because of their beauty , use them for your own pleasure and threw them from your life like they meant nothing "

" They didn't know your intentions , they fell for your sweet words , do you know how many hearts you must have broken , did you even care ? No ! You don't Khalid Mirza "