Alpha (Citron's father)

Alpha's POV.
My name is Alpha.Beta carrotina's companion.Also one of the best agent in the history.Also she's still 17 when she joins the L.E.A.F,so I will take command of any attacks.I am now on a mission in space.We are about to attack the space satellite of GEORGE.Dr angered George Zomboss,is always a tread to the plants.He wanted to make a space satellite so he can change the condition on the zombies favour.And guess what,it actually works.The sandstorm when the zombies attack the chompers pizza.The thunderstorm in Sunny bank.And the fog in cacti cafe.The zombies always use this condition so their attacks are completely unstoppable.So I decided as the space defender to attack this satellite."This is the end for you, GEORGE!"I shouted and all the spaceship started attacking.Lasers firing everywhere.I blasted and dodged some of the spaceship.I went straight for the core of the satellite and blasted it.Than I command beta to fire the beam from the space base.She took some time until the laser fires and the satellite is cut in half.It exploded and I came back with success.Also taking a break.

When I came back,my wife and this happy child.They are happy to see me.This little fella is Citron.Only 4 years old.But kinda smart.Citron successfully invent a mobile device in only 3 years old.He is always happy no matter where he goes.Sometimes in school Citron is called a nerd.But does he care?Also he never tells anyone about my identity so it will be fine.Btw,I got some duty to take care off.So roll out!

Citron's POV
My father has always been a hero in my heart.He always been so cool.One day I wanna be like him.So I just do some random ninja moves in my house.Trying to invent my own working weapon.I also wanna be legend.Btw,I also build this teleporter that teleport me to school.So I always get to school first.I have good grades.I have one of the most happiest life.This happy life did not actually last long.Tears started flowing out of my eyes,this is me 20 years later.Let's move on.