― 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐈

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「SPECIAL」

Coffee Shop AU !

― GOING TO A café was normal. But what's freaky about this is that the café was managed by boys. Freaking hot boys.

It was early in the morning as you decided to head to a new coffee shop that just opened in the neighborhood.

It was a great opportunity to check out the new shop and also get your work done.

Convenient, right? Hah.

You invited your friends over but it seemed like they got stuck with loads of paperwork that needs to be done.

So, you had no choice but to go there alone.

"Are you sure?"  Came a voice from your phone. It was Keiko who called to check up on you. 

You invited her but sadly, she had a class to attend in the morning. "I could skip class and come over. Besides, it's just a lecture which I can understand myself by just reading the text."

"No, it's okay," You laughed. "I would rather you attend that lecture than hang out."

"Whatever you say, Y/N-chan."

"Hey, we could hang out there later. After you finished your classes, that is."

"Hm, that'll be great. I guess I'll just wait then. See you then, and come back alive!"

A giggle escape your mouth as the girl grumbled about 'stupid classes' and hung up.

It's not like you're going to be eaten alive. But still, you hoped you didn't get into any more difficult situations. 

Unfortunately, fate has other plans.

Oh boy, you were not prepared at all to enter a café full of pretty boys.