ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜

Y/N's POV

"Y/N...Y/N..." J was calling for a tired Y/N who was dead asleep but eventually woke up.

"Hmm?" Y/N woke up from her beauty sleep to see J sitting down right next to her bed.

"I can't sleep. Can you cuddle me? I already asked everyone but they all said no and I couldn't find Isa unnie." J pouted.

"Okay our maknae. Let's go."

I got up and held her hand and led us to her room with the two other beagles. I then made sure she went in her bed first before coming in and spooning her. J falls asleep fast when someone is sleeping by her or cuddling her so after about 15-20 minutes she was knocked out cold. I slowly removed my arm under her arm and quietly sneaked out.

I checked the clock and it was 1:48am. Hmm... Where is Isa? I don't see the bathroom light on...

"What are you doing Y/N?" Isa asked me but to my surprise, I got scared.

"AHHH-" I screamed and turned around to fight whoever this person was but Isa unnie covered my mouth.

"Haha, sorry Y/N. I probably scared you." She laughed and slowly removed her soft hands away from my mouth.

"Yeah you did. Where did you go? J was looking for you and I got concerned.." I asked.

"Oh sorry. I was out with a friend of mine. Don't tell the others okay?" She asked me.

"Well, who were you with?"

"Just a friend. Why?"

"A friend. Or someone more than that?" As I went on, my tone started getting more harsher and more bitter.

"Why are you getting so mad? It's not like your my girlfriend." She scoffed.

"Yeah...I'm not....But you still gotta be careful unnie. You could've got hurt or kidnapped. We just debuted today and I don't want dispatch to be all up on you already." I replied.

"Don't worry about it. I didn't go far and I had a mask on. I'm going to bed. We got to get up in a couple hours so try to get some sleep too. Goodnight." She replied and left but why did some of her words sting me? Why did it hurt to hear her tone get defensive? I just want to make sure my unnie is okay, right? There's nothing wrong with wanting to make sure she's safe right? Oh whatever. She's not my girlfriend. She's not my lover. I shouldn't worry so much. I should probably get some sleep.

-To be continued-