Chapter 19~ Shit Liar

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little ★ after reading!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

My eyes flutter open with a small yawn and I sigh seeing I'm still in the movie room, after me and Ares got home from getting Ice cream we both still weren't tired even though I swear Ares looked like he had never slept a day in his life, but he suggested watching a move. Now how could I ever say no to that? Seems like I fell asleep here and buttface left me here.

My eyes widen I try and get up but am pulling into a warm chest, what the fuck? Pennywise? Nah he standing in the drain waiting for my man georgie

I carefully look over my shoulder and my eyes widen again when I see Ares cuddled into my neck, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit times 3. What if he gets uncomfortable again and runs off, I don't want that...

I bite my bottom lip thinking of how to get up without waking him so he never knows we fell asleep together. Okay, what if I wiggle out of his arms? "That's dumb" he's right. What if I move his arms and run? "I'm not letting go" shit he's right again. Well what if I just threw myself off the couch and run before he sees me. "You're thinking out loud" Hu-MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. THINKING IS IN YOUR MIND, NOW OUT LOUD. PLEASE SOMEONE SWITCH WITH ME. MINE IS BROKEN.

Wha-"Good morning Ivy" My eyes widen and I bolt up only be be pulled back down into his warmth. Act like you're asleep. He knows you're awake. Nope.

I close my eyes acting to be asleep, "I'm going to kill you in your sleep" he mutters and my eyes snap open before I roll around. "don't you dare Olly" I narrow my eyes at him and he chuckles. "I thought you were acting to be asleep?" he says and I feel butterflies in my stomach, oof that voice is hotter then me. 

"I am asleep"

"Mhm, I can see that" he smirks and I roll my eyes, "Let go" I demand and he closes his eyes. His next actions surprise me and I let out a small yelp when he pulls me so close our bodies are pressed together and cuddles into my neck. "But you're so warm"

Is he not uncomfortable with touching me right now? "Nope, I'm colder then ice" I struggle in his hold and he groans, "Cuddle me woman" he says and I roll my eyes. So bipolar, sometimes he hates being touched and others he's like this. What the fucking fuck ducks? I need to name both personalities.

No touch Ares: Arseface
Touchy Ares: Darling

Good

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

What the fuck am I doing?

Did I just ask her to cuddle me? 

And why does she smell so good? Why is her hair so soft? 

FUCK

I hate having a crush

I'm a fucking murderer, people call me one of the coldest people they know but here I am, Asking to be cuddled by her. Only her though, I'd never ask anyone else. She makes me feel comfortable. Most of the times. There are others when it feels like she is touching me, hurting me like before so I don't want to be touched. Like the day in the bathroom, I was being so Bipolar that day. Touching her, then not wanting to touch her and shit like that. It was like my mind was trying to fight off the thought of her touching me instead of Ivy. 

But right now, I feel safe. This feels so safe and...Comfortable.

"Why?" she asks referring to the cuddling thing I said before. I roll my eyes, "Cause I want you to" I say in a duh tone. I feel a smile on my lips and against her neck when her arms wrap around me thankfully not touching the scar on my torso and she pulls me to her.