𝟏𝟕~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

i groan feeling the pleasure of her kissing down my neck and grinding that wet pussy of hers on my hard dick but what i really want is to pin her down and fuck the shit out of her raw.

I cup her ass in my hands, which perfectly fits and guide her up and down by myself, picking the rhythm. I hear her moan saying "fuck!," and it made me moan just thinking about how responsive she would be if I wasn't dry humping and buried inside her instead.

i was so close to cum in my fucking pants but she suddenly stopped and got off me and smirks. i look at her shocked.

"Oh bello, you shouldn't have challenged the master of this game and might want to take care of that" she says pointing at the big tent in pant and blows me a kiss and walks off the door.

It took me a moment to realise what had happened to me. I was never the type to be played, especially by a woman. She's different and what she did just confirmed it. I need to get to know her and get a taste of her.

fuck, i adjust my pants and walk off to the lounge to see both elijah and noah talking. i go and sit pouring a drink. i look at them to see both smirking at me, i roll my eyes and say " ask." knowing they saw us going into that room.

"Did you fuck her stunning ass?" When Elijah asks, I give him a look and say "No and fuck off, don't talk about her like that." They laugh harder "Looks like he was played, boohoo!" exclaims Noah.

I roll my eyes at them as I slurp my drink. In the corner of my eye, I notice three girls dressed as exhibitionists approaching us and the red head approaches me and sits.

"Hey, handsome, do you want to get out of here?" I look at her, disgusted, as she flings her fake ass tits in my face and licks her lips.

"No, and get off of me," I say, and she pouts. However, it it seems that her lips are twisting in another direction. "I can make you feel better, baby." She says this while rubbing her hand on my thigh. If it had been before I met my Baby Girl, I might have thought about it, but even thinking about it now seems wrong. Why am I even bothering to be here?

"I said no, and get the fuck out of my face before I put a bullet between your eyes," I get irritated and look at her, telling her off in my coldest tone. Her eyes widen, and she dashes off with the other girls she came with.

"Geez, what's up with you tonight, bro?" "Let's just go home, we have things to do tomorrow," I sigh. With that, I stood up, grabbed my blazer, and walked out of the club with the men to the car, in which I drove home.

~next day~

i woke up at the alarm ringing it was 6:50.a.m, i got up and went into the shower getting ready for the day. i skip to the closet and got dressed.

A/N: (yes he skipped. it's amusing me so not cutting out that part.)

I put on my watch and exited the room, picking up my wallet, phone, and keys

I put on my watch and exited the room, picking up my wallet, phone, and keys. As I make my way to join everyone for breakfast, I see my mother and peck her cheek before sitting in my chair.

We are going to the warehouse where baby girl is meeting us, and I'm getting excited to see her. When we arrive, i see three more SUVs approaching and parking opposite us.

A bodyguard I saw her with runs to the side to open the car door, and out comes my baby girl, who looks like a goddess once more. So fucking beautiful in black then I start noticing my guards staring at her, some with lust, some with awe.

bloody hell! This time, I want to shoot each of them in the eye with my gun.

She and her friend from yesterday approached us and we exchanged greetings. I lead her inside and into the meeting room. I'm walking behind her, and my gaze is drawn to her ass, they bounces with each step she takes, making my dick hard inside my pants.

I move in but am stopped by her as she leans in and says "stop looking at my ass you maldito idiota ( fucking idiot) she says the last part in what I believe is in Spanish and it would be a lie if I said her accent didn't turn me on

I smirked at her semi-annoyed expression as I walked to my chair, looked her in the eyes, and sat down, announcing the meeting to start.

oh she's so beautiful..

hey guys! i hope you liked the chapter.<3

-VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW!<3

-Elle<3