Another Izzy?!

(Lily's POV)
I exit Bex's car and walk into my house. I wave goodbye to Bex and close the door. "Mum I'm home!" I shout and I see Lana run to the door. "Hi baby girl, did you have a good day?" She says smiling. "Yep! I had the best day, Bex and I went to the mall and I bought loads of clothes!" I say holding up the bags of clothes I have. She laughs. "How did I end up with such a shopaholic daughter?" She says and I laugh. Then a young girl walks out the door. "Who's this?" I say and Lana turns around. "Oh, this is Izzy. Jen's daughter." Lana says and I smile at Izzy. "Hi Izzy, I'm Lily." Izzy smiles at me and shakes my hand. Jen then walks in. "Hey kiddo! Have a nice day?" She says. I nod and she laughs. "I can tell, you sure brought back a lot of bags." I look down at my bags and laugh. I run upstairs and bring Izzy up with me. "So this is my room" I say and she smiles. "Woah it's gorgeous" she says and I place the bags on the floor. "Thank you" I say and she smiles at me again. Just then I hear the doorbell ring and I hear familiar voice. "IZZY!" I scream down the stairs and run into her arms. "LILY!" She screams back and we hug tightly. Lana and Jen laugh and then Bex walks through the door and her and Lana hug. "Izzy what are you doing there, I thought you would be another week!" I say and she pulls away from the hug. "You're right, I am spending another week with my family. But they're coming here." She says as her mum,dad and Matilda walk in. "Hey guys!" I say running up and hugging them. "Lily! We've missed you" said Izzy's mum and I run and pull her into a tight hug. "Niki, you're ok. I was so worried" I say. She kisses me on the forehead and smiles at me. "I'm fine dear, just happy to see you again." She says and I hug her. I think drag Izzy upstairs to meet the other Izzy.
(Lana's POV)
I laugh as I see Lily drag Izzy upstairs and then I turn around to Niki and Johnny and Matilda. Matilda comes up and hugs me and in shock I hug her back. She pulls away and smiles at me, I smile back and say. "What was that for?" She looks at me and says, "well, 1) I'm a big fan and 2) you make Izzy Happy." I feel tears fill my eyes as she says the second point. "Thank you" I say smiling. I then walk to Niki and hug her. "I'm so glad you're ok" I say and she smiles back to me.
"Thanks Lana, and thank you for making Izzy happy. She really loves you and Bex." She says and I hug her. "We love her too" I say.
"MUMMM!!" I hear Lily shout as she walks downstairs. "Can me and Izzy and Izzy have a sleepover tonight" she says and I laugh.
"Sure you can!" I say. "Why don't you go to the shops?" I say and Jen buts in.
"I'll take you!" She says. And they all smiles.
"LETS GOOO!!" Lily shouts. And Izzy and Izzy run after her. Me, Bex, Niki and Johnny all sit on the couch and Matilda runs after the girls to the car. We chat for what feels like hours until the girls arrive home with two bags full of snacks. "We may have gone a little overboard" Jen says laughing. I laugh back and the girls run up to the bedroom. I see everyone but I don't see Lily. "Jen, where's Lily?" I say and Jen turns around. "IZZY, WHERE IS LILY?" Jen shouts and I start to panic. "I THOUGHT SHE WAS AT THE BACK WITH YOU?" Izzy shouts back. Jen runs out the house and starts to run back to the shop. I look across the road and see Lily struggling to walk. "LILY?"