【15】𝐨𝐰! 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫?

────☆★☆────

Twinboo made a new post

────☆★☆────

Twinboo

Liked by Nihachu and 50

Liked by Nihachu and 50.534 others

nuggies

tommyinnit: yummy

tubbolive: bring us some

Ranboomc: sponsored by ranboo money

Load more comments...

────☆★☆────

"Okay, we had McDonalds for lunch and ice cream for dessert, I think we should head back now before the beeduo freaks out completely." Twinboo said as she and Tommy sat on a swing set, slowly swinging back and forth as they just talked about whatever came to their mind.

The initial awkwardness of the first meeting was quickly swept away once the two argued about who would pay for the food (it was Tommy), after that the two ran into some fans, who were pretty chill and asked to take a picture with them. It surprised the teen girl for a moment, as this was a first for her, but Tommy quickly pulled her along with a grin, making that her first official fan interaction since her appearance on the Internet.

After some walking around the pair eventually ended up in a park with a small playground, and since it was empty they just decided to hang out and eat their food there before running into more fans.

The two ate, talked, even made a short TikTok, and all and all had a very good time. Twinboo can barley remember a time where she laughed as much as she did in those short hours with Tommy. It was truly refreshing.

The blond in question took a sip from his McDonald's cup. "Just let me finish my coke."

The girl rolled her eyes, "You can finish it on the way." She got up from the swing and brushed some dirt and dust off her pants.

Tommy groaned in compliance, "Fine," he said jumping up from his place on the swing  and coming to stand next to the American. "Why are you so eager to go home? Don't you want to hang out with alone? Don't you like me?"

"I just wanna go home," she replied as the two started to slowly walk back to Tubbo's place.

"Didn't answer the question."

"Why?" She replied with a snarky grin, "Are you not used to girls not liking you?"

"Now you're just making fun of me," Tommy grumbled.

The girl let out a fake gasp, "Don't tell me that the Tommyinnit never had a girlfriend before?" She said dramatically with a hand on her chest for extra theatrics.

He only crossed his arms on front of his chest defensively. "What's it to you? It's not like you had boyfriends before," he replied, "...Or girlfriends. I don't judge, you know."

She dropped her hand from her chest and rolled her eyes, "I'm not a lesbian, Tommy."

He nodded, taking another sip from his coke. "Good, just checking," he said, "...But if you've never had a boyfriend, doesn't that mean that you've never had a kiss before?"

"You're a real genius, aren't you?"

"Hey!" He took offence to that, but quickly shook it off, "That's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's not like I've been kissed before too, unless you count practicing with my hand."

Twinboo scrunched her face together, "Gross."

"Don't gross me." he replied.

A moment of silence filled the air, both teens watching the ground as they continued to walk, that was until Tommy send a quick side glance towards the girl, a curious, and rather, bold thought coming into his mind. "...Would you like to be kissed?" He blurted out without much thought and almost immediately regretting it.

Twinboo send him a confused, but then irritated look, "First kisses are suppose to be special. I'm not wasting mine on you in the middle of a stupid park in the middle of nowhere."

Tommy however shrugged, not really understanding what she suddenly got so irritated about. "It's just kiss. I don't know what the big deal about it is."

"It's suppose to be romantic and special. You can't just—" The girl was cut off as Tommy pressed his lips against her own, silencing her for a few seconds, before he pulled away with a massive grin and leaving her frozen and in complete and utter shock.

"There. I've done it," he said, taking a sip from his coke, "Don't know why you have to be so dramatic about it."

As Tommy finished his sentence Twinboo finally snapped out of her trance and immediately without much thought slapped him across the face with as much force as she could muster.

The boy stumbled back a few steps and cried out in surprise and pain, even dropping his cup of coke in the process, spilling it all over the ground. "Ow! What was that for?" Tommy said, rubbing the sore part of his cheeks as it slowly started to turn red from the impact.

"You kissed me!" She yelled back at him, throwing her arms in the air angrily. Her face was red, but it was unclear if it was out of anger or embarrassment, probably a bit of both.

"Well, it was barely a kiss to be fair," The blond boy replied, his hand still holding his cheek, "More of a peck if we're being technical— Where are you going?"

"I'm going home!" She yelled not even giving him a second glance as she walked away from the playground.

"Wait for me!"

────☆★☆────