Chapter 45

Author P.O.V

"You and Jordyn been acting weird lately" Trey states and Shawn shrugs his shoulders like he doesn't know the reason behind Jordyn's distant behavior.

"I could say the same about you" Shawn states quietly playing on his phone barely paging Trey any mind.

"You'll find out why I'm acting the way I'm acting when I want you to know what's up" Trey states making Shawn roll his eyes. Trey doesn't want to make a big deal out of being King's boyfriend. A title he's never had before he just wants to take things slow, but if King wants Trey to tell everyone he'll do it in a heartbeat, but King hasn't hinted that he wants people to know, so siad people can mind their business and stay clueless until further notice.

"Shit I'll tell you when I want you to know what's up as well," Shawn says being petty and keeping the same energy. One thing about Shawn is that he'll either keep the same energy or he'll refuse to be the bigger person and see you in hell. Now it's Trey's turn to roll his eyes.

"Annoying ass" Trey mutters shaking his head.

King, Jordyn, Andre, and Dom went to the park Trey and King were at before because King kept insisting that Nacia would love it and forced them to go.

Trey and Shawn refused to go even after all of King's begging. King gave up and called them "fake ass niggas" Before he left the house. Nacia also mimicked King's words almost perfectly which King praised him for. While Jordyn scolded Nacia for saying "Niggas" knowing it's a bad word. King attempted to defend Nacia by telling Jordyn that he shouldn't silence black voices and that Nacia is balck, so it's okay.

Nacia was nodding his tiny head agreeing to King's words as if he understood what he was saying.

King's argument was very much ignored as Jordyn continued to scold both King and Nacia that time around.

Nacia and King made the same stank faces as Jordyn scolded them. You'd think they were father and son the way their expressions were perfectly in sync.

After the scolding, they finally left leaving Shawn and Trey wondering why back people take so long to leave the house while standing in front of the door?

"Shawn you and Jordyn been way too quiet around each other and it's weird and worrying, so tell me what's up wit y'all" Trey explains and Shawn lets out a deep sigh before putting his phone down and looking at Trey directly.

"It sounds like you in our black ass business Trevon" Shawn scoffs letting out a loud laugh like he just made the funniest joke in the world.

"I'm not fuckin playing wit you," Trey says in an unamused tone making Shawn attempt to stop himself from laughing only for him to start laughing even harder than before.

"Okay, okay I'm done," Shawn says taking a deep breath going back to his phone.

"Why don't you just go ask Jordyn? he the one acting weird," Shawn says shrugging his shoulders. Did the kiss have that much effect on Jordyn? to Shawn it wasn't that serious he just wanted to make sure the mission didn't go south which would've if he didn't kiss Jordyn the way he did. Shawn couldn't help, but wish it was someone he kissed at that moment, buts it's whatever what's done is done.

Jordyn is essential to quiet around Shawn, he also avoids contact of any sort, and he keeps the conversations with Shawn short and quick everyone can tell something is off. Well except King he's in his little word planning his wedding with Trey.

"I'm not trying to get shot in the kneecaps," Trey says making Shawn laugh softly.

"Maybe I should apologize" Shawn mumbles to himself. He's not a huge apology person, but he'll do it if he has to.