22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)

This chapter will have mature content 🔞

Yoongi's pov

Jimin was clutching my sweatshirt with his small fist. we were still in bed, I must be ready before 7 in the morning. But the delicate body curled up to my embrace holding me back.

I didn't dare to rush him for anything.
But whenever I kissed him on the cheeks lips or forehead, I knew his favorite is kisses on the forehead.

The way his eyes gently shutting whenever I kiss him on the forehead makes my heart fluttered. It led me to feel as he is expecting my protectiveness.

Jimin has lots of adorable behaviors which I noticed for the past two weeks but my favorite is the way he getting excited over smaller things and the way he talks with inanimate objects.

Last night he was freaked out by seeing my figurine collection and he avoids touching any of those.
I just leave him for 10 minutes but he has replaced my presence with his "bubbly person" to avoid being left alone.

Yes, you are right bubbly, the living size plushy, he happily talking with hours.

I gently brushed away his soft locks from his forehead. His oversized hoodie was revealing his collarbone and this sight messed up with the sane of my inner wolf.

I got up being careful enough to let him sleep for more. But the lost connection of my body's warmth makes him wake up.

:
:

Today is a busy day so I must leave early.
We both came downstairs together.

After having breakfast quickly I left home promising him to come early.

Time skip (2.00 pm Min pack's Military base)

Yoongi's pov

Currently, we are doing really well with our soldiers.
All the soldiers doing their training to an extreme level.

Spys we sent to the north boundaries sent their daily reports to the base. According to the reports, north pack rulers starts to sell their own pups as slaves from birth, to the packs in the south.
Omega's kept under the alpha's feet as either sex slaves or breeding machines.

Our military base was now at its best with the highest archery, sword fighting skilled soldiers, who have lots of confidence.

Another reason was we managed to create the best martial art force with the help of the park's pack.

We have done really well so far. Still, we are struggling with few things
First, one is newly joined naive soldiers who still didn't have control over their wolves. So sometimes training fields looked like do or die rings.

No one's pov

The training field was busy with an archery training session for newbies. General Jung Hoseok from the Min pack supervising them closely by giving necessary advices.

The newly joined soldier squad was a mix of different young alpha's came with every pack. So there were at least ten different pack members at the training field training under the same supervisor.

No one knows the reason or the way it starts.

When hoseok was busy with four newbies he heard the heated argument making huge noise from the training field corner.

There were four to eight young-blooded wilful alpha's growling and staring at each other like they were ready to rip each other's heads any minute.

The distressing alpha odor was covered the training field attracting all trainee's attention.
General Hoseok suddenly realizes what is about to happen.