✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ✧

Having to hold Jimin would feel like a dream itself, as if a fairy from a fantasy world just came into real life.

To Namjoon he was his little tinker bell, his essence as magical as the pixie dust and full of wonders.

He loves Jimin so much that there could never be a doubt about that. His presence has changed every colour around Namjoon and the way he used to see the world.

His life has changed like filters.

Now in the morning they were in the bed, dozing off as the aftermath of their exhaustive night.

Namjoon was so gentle and very sweet, very well aware of how much care and love this small creature next to him needs and now it's time for the aftercare.

Jimin was still asleep, murmuring something in his slumber when he shrank into a ball, waking Namjoon from his sleep.

The elder woke up fully to check on him and he could see Jimin must have been feeling cold so he raised his head, checking Jimin and covering him with the blanket so nicely.

"Joonie~~" he mumbled in his sleep again and Namjoon could only chuckle.

"Baby..." he whispered, gently touching Jimin's cheek who tried to snuggle into him.

"Are you cold?" Namjoon asked, staring down at him for a response and Jimin just nodded, eyes still shut.

Namjoon smiled before getting up, walking towards his cupboard to get him a fluff coat which he made Jimin's upper bare half wear.

Namjoon helped him get his warmth back while Jimin was pretending to be asleep because Namjoon was in an affectionate mode and anyone fool would wanna miss that.

After doing so a gentle peck was planted on Jimin's face when Namjoon got off the bed to live outside after wearing his robe.

He found his way to the balcony of his living room first, going to check on his baby bonsai trees and plants.

Taking a water spray bottle with him, he began to spray their leaves and roots with so much adoration and concentration, right when Jimin left the room in search of him.

He couldn't pretend to sleep more, not when Namjoon had left him alone to cuddle with nothing.

Searching for his boyfie, Jimin followed Namjoon to the balcony, sulking but still back hugging him in the process, peaking on the side to see what he was upto.

"Are you awake?" Namjoon asked, tilting his head a little towards his tiny angel.

"No, I'm sleep walking since my tall human body heater left me feeling cold." Jimin sulked, his sweet voice a bit husky.

Namjoon chuckled, tilting his body towards him, bringing him beside him by encircling his arm around his little waist.

"Are you still cold Minnie?" Namjoon asked while Jimin proceeded to hug him, his face on his wide chest.

"Now better." Whispering this against his chest, Namjoon felt the vibrations and the smile automatically adorned his lips.

Namjoon patted his head slightly, proceeding to spray his plants with his other hand, giving lives to two little creatures at once.

"Tiny babies need a lot of care to help them grow, see Minnie, the last plant we bought is so big now." Namjoon informed his boyfriend who now parted away to see.

"What about me?" The little male asked with a soft gaze and pout, almost heart-wrecking to see how naturally cute he was.

Namjoon chuckled and playfully sprayed water on Jimin's face who flinched, gasping in pure surprise.