Ch.4

By the time it was time for me to work, i was well rested and slightly prepared for what night was about to bring. I brought my sketch book, a lot of food, a book, and my music. I stood in front of the glass double doors, to afraid to go in.

I stared pacing out side, "Okay, calm down." i sighed, "Its now or never." I went inside and locked the doors behind me. As i walked towards the office i heard someone talking. I quickly made my way into the small office and flipped through the cameras and saw someone in the main party room. It looked like uncle Freddy. I grabbed my flashlight and went to him. I checked my watch. Its was 11:56 so they shouldn't be moving yet.

"Uncle, what are you doing here-" i gasped as i saw blood on the floor.

"Ahh. You've arived~" his voice was now psychotic. I tried to back away but he held onto my wrist with his bloody hands.

"L-let go!"

He leaned into my ear and whispered, "If you dont corporate ill be forced to kill you." 11:57. He backed me up to a table and started kissing my neck while he slowly undressed me. 11:58. I was now only my underwear. But he soon ripped that off too. 11:59. His lips kissed almost every inch of my body. As he positioned himself at my entrance thats when i gave up fighting. It was too late. 12:00.

Uncle Freddy was ripped awayfrom my body and was given to Chica and Bonnie. I just layed naked on the floor crying my eyes out not being able to move. It was embarrassing for Freddy to dress me up. He slipped my underwear on and gave me my oversized hoodie that hung at mid-thigh. He picked me up and carried me back to the office. He sat criss-crossed on the floor with me in his lap. As i cried he cuddled with me.

I sniffled, "Thank you."

He looked at me and kissed my forehead which mad me blush a little, "(Y/N), for you, anything." He stayed with me until 6, talking about when i came here when i was 4. After that night, i couldn't get hin out of my head.